Breakfast

I woke up to the smell of bacon and walked into the kitchen to see mom and dad cooking bacon, eggs, and toast. "Morning guys," "morning sweetie," mom said and dad smiles while eating toast. We eat and then they're off to work. They say they have to put me back in another video because everyone loved my joke on the try not laugh video last week. Shayne was in the hot seat and I walked out on a muscle shirt and toy weights and said in the deepest voice I could, ' What up, I'm Shayne Topp. I workooOOoouUtt!' I logged into school and did my assignments, the hardest was Algebra. I am in the advanced placement and gosh is it hard. I started to all of a sudden get these horrible self deprecating thoughts, I started to scratch myself but my phone dinging snapped me out of it thankfully. Mom had text me and said that they will be home soon. I was bleeding a little bit from the scratching I did but I cleaned it up. I then oppted for a red dry erase marker and drew lines on my leg. It helped.

Dinner rolled in around 6:30 pm and they decided to cook spaghetti.It was really good and I got to help. I was thinking back to the try not to laugh video though, there were a few comments saying that I was unfunny, and fat. Like I know I'm not skinny but ouch. I was snapped back to reality by Damien making a dad joke. I then got tired, said goodnight and went to my room. I read for a little while and fell asleep.