New Room

It was a modest sized apartment. I saw that they had cats and got excited. They showed me the way to my room. It was decently sized, it had a walk in closet and a small bathroom. I thanked Damien and Courtney and started unpacking. I put my favorite poster above my bed and the rest around the room, I put my clothes in the drawer, my books on my desk, and my toiletries/medications in the bathroom above the sink. I walked out and Damian said that tommorw we were going to get room decor but for now I'm going to work with them. I got my phone, earbuds, my sketchbook and a pencil. We walked to their car to make the 20 minute drive to the Smosh office.

We got there and the first person I met was Shayne, then I met Sarah, Matt, and Olivia. I know that there are more people but they weren't there that day. I met a few of the crew members. They were all really nice. They were filming a try not to laugh challenge. I went and sat down on the couch that they have and started doodling. I decided to draw what was in front if me, which was everyone filming. I got bored soon and watched them "perform". I laughed a lot. They were all really funny. Courtney then called me over and I sat in the hot seat for a bonus round. I laughed at everyone, some were pity laughs, I couldn't help it. Damien then asked if I wanted it to stay and I said that it was fine. The work day was over and we drove back home.