Work Day

I woke up and my scars were showing. I decided to shower again but this time just my body. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

I stepped into the warm water. It felt nice, relaxing. I got out after 15 minutes, because in thorough. I dried off, blow dried my hair a little bit and  went to get breakfast. Dad left early so mom and I left at about 8:30. Mom asked me how I have been feeling, I panicked but kept a calm demeanor and told her im doing good. I don't think she bought it. She said that when we get to Smosh that we will talk more.

15 minutes of small talk we arrived at Smosh. Before I could get out mom locked the door and said we need to talk. "Honey, I know you are struggling and I know that you have harmed yourself recently--" I started bawling, she leaned over and held me. "I'm not mad, I'm just concerned. I love you and your father loves you. Please don't do it again." She was crying as well at this point. "I can promise that I will try." We stayed that way for about 5 minutes before we HAD to go in. We walked in and went over to the gaming area so mom and dad can film a gaming video. Matt, Shayne and Sara were there as well. "Hey guys!" Shayne said with a smile. I said good morning to all of them, then I went and sat on the couch.