School

Two months have gone by and things are going great. I am homeschooled and i have all As and a few Cs. Damien and Courtney have been really good parents. They ask me how I am, they ask about my day and we have grown very close. I am proud to say that I am equally close to both of them but I feel more comfortable talking to Courtney about 'girl stuff' I came out to them as pansexual accidentally but they were fine with it, The only thing is, I suffer from bipolar 2 disorder and I am struggling with that but they know, they take me to therapy, and they pay for my meds. I feel very loved. Out of all my 'aunts and uncle's my favorite is probably Shayne. He has a degree in psychology, which is what I want to major in and we just get along really well. Also he's Damiens best friend so he's over like all the time.

I walk out of my room and see mom and dad cuddling in the couch and I join them. They were watching Merlin on BBC and it was hilarious. I think Merlin may be a little gay for arthur, vice versa. We finish the episode and decide to order pizza.We got a large pepperoni pizza, and then we talked before I went to my room and they went to theirs. They have work tommorw but since the office is 20 minutes away they trust me enough to stay home. I watch some YouTube and finish the chapter in my book and went to bed.