Hi

I wake up and throw on a t-shirt, a pair of jeans and faded black converse. I walk to the kitchen and see Mary-Ann, the home owner, making pancakes. She said that today a couple, was coming in to adopt a child between the ages of 10-15. At least I have a chance. It's not bad here just lonely. My only friend is my stuffed hippo, pinkie. It's not that people don't like me, I just don't let people close to me. I walk back to my room and listen to music.

It was about 10:00 am when the couple arrived. the man was tall and had dark hair,, while the women seemed average height and had blonde hair. they looked very friendly and approchable. they looked over our files and asked to speak to Jennie and Fae, two other girls in the home, before they asked to speak to me. They asked me a few questions, I answered, said goodbye and left. They interviewed a few more kids after me. It was about 11:25 when I was asked to pack my bags and head downstairs.

I walked downstairs with my bags and a couple of posters in my hand to meet Damien and Courtney at the bottom of the stairs. Damien grabbed my things, I said bye to Mary-Ann and a select group of kids and got in the back seat of their car. It smelled like Lavender, which I didn't mind. We drove for 30 minutes talking about our hobbies, them telling me that they both work at smosh, me telling them about the book I've been reading, etc. We finally got to their apartment building.