Chapter 314: Meng Jiaxin

This antique identification genius no longer needs to be explained by Wang Qianqian, Song Ye guessed, "Meng Ziheng."

"Well, yes." Wang Qianqian nodded, sighing and continued: "The big family has many ties, and everyone wants to strive for the upstream, even if the host family is constantly under the pressure of the same family competition. This generation of Meng family owners The successor of the vein is Mencius Heng. It is said that Mencius Heng became a poem when he was three years old, and he became a prostitute when he was five years old. At the age of seven, he emerged in an antique appraisal conference. And Mencius Heng has lived up to expectations. It is just that Mencius Heng has done something recently that has annoyed Father Meng. "

"Huh? What's the matter?" This time, Xiang Qing was the first to ask a question. She was as fascinated as the story and couldn't wait to hear the following.

Wang Qianqian squeezed her eyes strangely, smirking: "Because he rejected the marriage Mr. Meng had given him, he refused to marry him."

"Ah?" Xiang Qing froze and didn't respond. After thinking about it, he felt wrong. "Isn't Meng Ziheng like us, only sixteen years old? Isn't this the age of marriage?"

"Hey, it's more than just getting married. Grandpa Meng wants Meng Ziheng to have a baby sooner." Wang Qianqian laughed quite treacherous, and in one sentence, Xiang Qing was flushed with exclaim, and it was impossible to scream.

"Well, it sounded ridiculous at first, but my dad said that Father Meng watched antiques a lot, and his thoughts were the same as those in antiques. The generations of the Meng family were married to their own children at the age of 15. Open branches and branches early, and strengthen the blood of the family. Mencius Heng is known as a genius, and Father Meng can't wait for him to have a few more geniuses to come out. "Wang Qianqian said here, spreading her hands and shrugging," but very Unfortunately, Mencius did not want to, and talked about the entire antique circle, saying that he didn't like women, and he was so angry that he almost had a heart attack. "

"Ah? He really said that?" Xiang Qing covered her mouth, and was always startled by the twists and turns of the story. "This Mencius is too arrogant. Even if you refuse to marry, you can't say you don't like women, right?" It sounds misleading. "

Indeed, in this era, the sixteen-year-old boy, let alone falling in love, would blush for a long time with a small hand. The old tradition of the Meng family was originally difficult for strong men. What is more difficult to accept than early love is homo-sex-love. It is conceivable how much Meng Ziheng's words would affect the reputation of the Meng family.

"Then what?" Song Ye heard such a sentence when she heard this story. She felt that this matter would not end like this.

"Then ..." Wang Qianqian turned her head, smiled and stretched her tone, and bought a Guanzi before launching the most explosive content. "Then it is even more nonsense. Mencius Heng is the only hope of the Meng family's main line, and it is also an antique The most noticeable genius in the world, every move is related to the rise and fall of the future antique world. The Meng family refused to die, afraid that Mencius Heng would really like men, and sent a young man to Mencius Heng ’s room the next day. I heard that night Mencius had to smash all the four treasures of his study.

These gossip secrets can most evoke the curiosity of girls. At the time, Wang Qianqian was drunk with Wang Yutang, but she couldn't help but dance.

Xiang Qing had heard his mouth open for a long time and didn't know what to look for. He just felt that everything he heard was similar to the novel in the ancient mansion.

But Song Ye understood the deep meaning of Wang Qianqian's worry.

At eight o'clock in the evening, Song Ye returned to the dormitory, opened the door, and saw a slender back standing still at the table. He was wearing a gray robe, and the table was covered with four treasures of the study. Paint intently, one stroke at a time.

If it weren't for confirming that he was in the 21st century, Song Ye would have thought that he had seen an ancient man, a scholar with a sense of scroll full of books.

Mencius Heng was raised by the parents of Shu Xiangshi since he was a child. His ears are rich and natural. The robe worn on him is more suitable for him than the school uniform. Between his lowered eyebrows, his expression is calm and peaceful. It's like the light daffodils blooming in the water.

Song Ye didn't bother him, sitting in the living room and playing with his mobile phone, sending a message to Yunhua to investigate the news of the Meng family.

After a while, only a slight noise was heard, and the sound of footsteps came. Before Song Ye got up, he looked up and met Mencius Heng's eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He frowned slightly, watching Song Ye still wearing today's school uniform, looking a little unhappy: "Please pay attention to personal hygiene in the room."

Um ... well, this daring is also a master of cleanliness.

"Yeah." Song Ye said nothing, and got up from the sofa, and then he was ready to go to the bedroom to change clothes and take a bath.

When passing by with Mencius, the other person's eyes fell on her cell phone, and her brows frowned again. "You ..."

"Huh?" Song Ye paused and looked sideways.

At a close distance, Song Ye's delicate face was more white and immaculate. It was too beautiful. Mencius Heng only glanced, and then looked away, coldly throwing a sentence, "Nothing." Then he turned and opened the door. go with.

Song Ye used to think that Meng Ziheng, a wealthy man and a young master, was seriously paranoid. After listening to Wang Qianqian's words tonight, he understood some of the reasons why he was cold to himself.

However, everyone did n’t make any water, and she did n’t have to explain anything. She walked into the bedroom and admired the highly skilled paintings on the other party ’s desktop before taking things to take a bath.

Late at night, in the Maoshan base, Qin Zhan in the office received a call from Wang Zhengnan.

"Well, old player, I knew you should stay for two more days."

After hearing his complaints, Qin Zhan responded immediately. "What happened to him?" He naturally meant Song Ye.

After doing bad things in the afternoon, he rushed back to the base with a guilty conscience, for fear of being caught by a savvy little ghost, but waited for a long time without waiting for the little ghost's phone number, but instead waited for Wang Zhengnan's complaint phone.

"Your baby brother was in the dining room this afternoon. He struck a student and broke three ribs on one foot. The parents' life-threatening chain bucks are annoying me."

"Hit someone ..." The pen in Qin Zhan's hand was a meal, the first response was happy, at least he could hit the body is no problem.

"Hey, how do I feel you are laughing in this tone." Wang Zhengnan wondered and shouted at the other end of the phone.

Qin Zhan turned his nib and banged on the table with a cap. He said firmly, "What did the other party do? The little ghost won't hit someone for no reason." Although Song Ye looked cold, his actions were always justified, not The average bear child.