Chapter 242: Stolen stone

The blood stone is in the world, but only the Qin family has seen the true face. Where are these wealthy merchants in high society willing to be willing. After finding nothing good in Song Ye, they all turned to Father Qin's side. With a little bit of friendship, they said good things and finally coaxed Longxin. Yue Qin decided to send a housekeeper to take things. Come down and show everyone.

At a glance, the housekeeper was shocked to find that the thing locked in the safe was missing.

This is the priceless medicine that the old man intended to take back to treat his legs and feet tonight. It is a trivial matter to lose it. The steward hurriedly returned to the banquet hall and informed the matter as soon as possible.

For a moment, Father Qin was furious and all the guests were uproar.

Who ate the bear heart leopard and dared to steal something under the eye of Qin family?

"Block me all the exits of the hotel, call out surveillance video, everyone is not allowed to leave." Father Qin patted the table and immediately sealed off the entire Royal Palace Hotel, the largest in Beijing, and all the celebrities who came to congratulate him Helplessly became a member of the suspect.

It's not that Father Qin had no brains to offend the high society, but Song Ye said before that there are only two bloodstones so far, and each bloodstone takes several years from mining to pharmaceuticals.

All his heart is on this magical stone. If he misses this time, he doesn't know his old bones, and he has no chance to wait until the next time.

Ad
So, on this evening, in the banquet hall that was supposed to be laughter and laughter, there was no sound, and the beautiful atmosphere disappeared. Everyone calmed down, and stayed in the hall waiting for the results of the surveillance video.

The start of the play was earlier than Song Ye expected, but she was not worried at all and followed Qin Zhan's side as a transparent display.

The results of the surveillance video came out quickly, and there was no problem on the other floors. The strange thing is that the monitoring of the banquet elevator door and the monitoring equipment in the presidential suite area were turned off in advance.

Premeditated.

This is the word everyone thinks of when they hear this result.

Mr. Qin naturally thought of this, and he didn't talk nonsense immediately, "Search the inside and outside of the presidential suite, and I will go in person." He wanted to see, who was the one who dared to scatter the grounds of his Qin family? sacred?

"Brother Qin is anxious, your bones are not very good, or I will play for you." Wu Yi stood out and walked beside Father Qin, and decided to follow.

The others remained silent, followed closely.

Song Ye swept around the crowd and found that not only Leng Yuexin was not at the scene, Qin Feng, Wu Xinxin, Tan Rui, and even Han Yan were not in the team industry.

Wu Xinxin and Tan Rui are in the lounge. It is estimated that even if the sky collapses, Qin Feng's whereabouts need not be guessed. As for Han Yan, she took the medicine drink, where will she go now?

After thinking about it, Song Ye calmly took the elevator to the presidential suite area.

As soon as the door was opened, the hotel manager and security guard arrived almost at the same time. In the face of such a big omission, the manager was so embarrassed and sweaty that he kept apologizing to Father Qin.

"Don't talk nonsense, tell what you know, when the monitoring is broken, who lives here?" Father Qin is a person who has been hit by bullets on the battlefield. He has an overwhelming power to speak and do things.

The manager did not dare to conceal, and hurriedly said, "The monitoring is broken at 7 o'clock tonight. There is no manual deployment here, so the repair has not been carried out. The area of ​​the presidential suite should have been emptied for the Qin family to make a spare room Yes, but since several guests came yesterday, we were embarrassed to invite them all out, so we finally left a room for them.

"Where are those people's rooms?" Father Qin responded extremely quickly and caught the most suspicious part of it all at once. I specifically checked in the day before the Qin family banquet, and took several rooms under one breath, the biggest suspect.

The manager did not dare to neglect, holding the spare keys of all the rooms, walking and looking for them. When he reached the end of the corridor, he paused and asked Father Qin.

"Open the door," the latter ordered in a deep voice.

The manager said nothing and turned to open the door. At this time, the so-called customer first, respect for people-rights, are all nonsense. In this realm of the Qin family, no one can afford to offend.

People go to high places and water flows to low places. Managers also know how to judge the situation, and whoever offends and stubbornly considers it long ago.

There was a crash, the door was pushed open, and at first, I heard a woman's long shouting sound, without sound insulation, everyone inside and outside the corridor was clear and audible.

In the brightly lit hall was a mess, strewn with men's and women's clothes, as well as a variety of love-props, the scene was chaotic.

On the sofa facing away from everyone, two women's legs were stretched out, and the other figure was in the lower position. With the elongation of calls, it made people face-red-heart-beat .

Song Ye stretched his neck and wanted to see if Zhao Chongbin was actually bowed by the overlord, but was suddenly blocked by a shadow in front of him, followed by Qin Zhan's calm and indifferent voice, "Don't be too curious. "

Hearing that Song Ye pouted his lips, he couldn't help feeling that the cheap brother was doing his duty.

After a while, the sound of breaking through the door also caught the attention of the man in Hi Pizhong.

As soon as Zhao Chongbin's face was raised, he saw that there were men, women and men in the industry, and he shouted in shock. "Who are you, what do you do when you come in my room?" People were messing around, and they were holding a pair of prop glasses with a twist, and there was only a tie on the upper body. Don't say he was embarrassed, and everyone looked embarrassed.

People are doing good things. This rushes in, and no one is happy.

The manager was also old-faced and almost lost a layer of skin. His face was red and ears awkward. He subconsciously accompanied the smiley and said, "Sorry, sir. We are here to ask, where have you been tonight, where have your friends gone? , Have you heard anything else in the corridor? "

Although the airport connection is not good, you should ask.

"Where else can I go, you **** see where I can go." Zhao Chongbin said angrily, without finishing his words, the drunk woman on the sofa was lonely-lonely and difficult-shouted patiently, a pair of slender His arms crawled up to him again.

"My dear, come here, give it to me ..." Everyone saw that with the movement of a woman, a large piece of skin was exposed-exposed to the light, tempting-very unusual.

"Whatever you look at, you close your eyes to Lao Tzu!"