Chapter 250: Forward

The Qin family banquet was fermented overnight. Although Madam Cao completely blocked the news, many people were involved.

Qin Feng, Leng Yuexin ... and disappeared Han Yan.

When Qin Zhan took Song Ye to gallop in the arena, during the time of the opponent, the door of the hotel room on the first floor of the Royal View Hotel was opened openly, and a slender figure stumbled out. The woman's beautiful white skirt At this time, the torn rags were exposed, and the exposed calf and arms were covered with bruising kiss marks.

The woman was holding the root of the wall, shaking her legs and trying to move towards the elevator. The scattered hair covered her face and the tears hidden in her eyes, until she avoided all ears and eyes and walked out of the hotel. She finally collapsed in In the alley by the street, the tear-stained face was raised high, and the beautiful face exposed to the sun was not Han Yan who disappeared overnight.

In the arena, the motorcycle was still galloping in the third corner. This time, Qi Wei didn't dare to come over and stump. With the girl's lesson learned, Qi Wei was very afraid of Song Ye.

Damn, what a little white face, this boy is obviously a devil.

Qi Wei repeatedly looked at Song Ye's youthful face with his eyes, and couldn't stop cursing his mother. The so-called carelessness of Jingzhou meant that.

At the next corner, the Tomahawk started to accelerate. With Qin Zhan's superb cornering technology, the body steadily passed over the edge of the inner road, and Qi Wei's car had been dropped.

At this time, Qin Zhan, who was on the verge of victory, did not show a smile of joy, and he didn't even put any thought into the game in front of him.

His sight also fell on the young man behind him.

From her shot to the injury, he saw everything clearly. During the ten seconds of holding the girl's neck and flying horizontally, he could not see a trace of mercy in Song Ye's eyes, even letting go at the end. For a moment, what appeared on Song Ye's face was not panic or fear, but enjoyment, joy, and excitement ...

That's right, he can feel that Song Ye is excited when hurting, and the flash of light in his eyes is full of bloodthirsty enthusiasm.

This reaction made Qin Zhan's heart sink straight.

The moment the train rolled across the finish line, the audience in the stands was exclaimed, this game was exciting enough to make people crazy.

Above the silver tomahawk, two kings were carried at this time.

In black, like Qin Zhan at the helm of the king, his superb curve overtaking technology is amazing.

And Song Ye, the guardian of white clothes, shot fiercely and treated the enemy with no mercy.

Who would dare to say that Qin Jia Er Shao was a stupid fool who had been in the army for a long time. Who dares to say that the delicate and cold boy standing next to him is a little white face that can't fight but can't resist.

This black and white is clearly the strongest combination, the unbeatable team.

After Qi Wei reached the finish line, all he heard was the fanatic screams of the audience. The glory and worship that previously belonged to him fell on other people's heads, and his face felt a burning pain.

"Qi Shao." A few brothers came over, hesitantly added Qi Wei with a poor face.

They also felt indifferent in their hearts, so they wanted to see if Qi Wei had any way to restore the situation.

However, "Let's go!" This time Qi Wei gritted his teeth, but he didn't mean to fight anymore. With shame, he would leave when he crashed.

"Wait." A cold voice sounded behind him, stopping a few people.

A black-clad Qin Zhanqi calmly stepped over from the other side, stopped in front of Qi Wei, and his deep eyes fell coldly on the other side's face.

Qi Wei froze, and then I remembered that there was such a **** bet. I almost broke a bit of silver teeth under my heart, but in the end so many people were watching, and if they fled, he would never do it again. No prestige at all.

In the end, his heart was horizontal and his eyes closed. He gritted his teeth and said in a deep voice, "You can rest assured that I will bet on losing."

In the next two hours, the audience had another new entertainment program, which was to watch Master Qi's performance 匍匐 go forward and circle around the scene ten times.

Under the scorching sun, the temperature on the ground was so scary that Qi Wei lay on the ground, and after a while crawling, he was sweating profusely. The appearance of the big man moving and crawling on the ground was quite funny.

"Haha, Qin Shao, this posture is not standard." Wu Xinxin gloated, and had to comment while watching.

As a result, I talked with Qin Zhan for a long time, and didn't see anyone. I turned to look at it, and saw the other person's face frosty. Looking at the court, I didn't know whether he was deliberately disregarding himself or thinking.

In the end, even if Song Ye asked twice, he didn't respond.

Suddenly, when his arm was dragged, Qin Zhan came to his senses after seeing it, and looked down at Song Qing's cold eyes, "What?"

"Aren't you going?" Song Ye was sure the man was in a daze, so he had to ask a third time.

This time, Qin Zhan finally noticed that Qu Bai and others had gone outside, and the lessons to be given were also given. There was no need to stay here, so he turned and left.

In the afternoon itinerary is still the same as eating, drinking, and fun. Knowing Song Ye's obsession with food, Wu Xinxin made every effort to lead this group of younger brothers through the streets and alleys in search of the special flavor of the century-old shop.

Song Ye typically belongs to eating well but not eating too much, while Qin Zhan belongs to eating just enough.

The two extreme types form an excellent complement in this respect.

For example, Qin Zhan will automatically take over a certain food after Song Ye tastes it, and when it is about to give up, Qin Zhan will quickly eliminate it.

For another example, when a certain food combines Song Ye's appetite but has a small portion, Qin Zhan's hand usually becomes her refill.

In Qin Zhan's concept, this is the same as eating at home. The dish that Song Ye does not like is contracted by him, and Song Ye has no cleanliness in food. He is not worried about someone poisoning the food and enjoying it. I feel relieved when I get up.

But their mode of getting along with each other's minds has made several people in their hearts secretly startled.

Qu Bai was the first person to be hit the hardest, because he knew Qin Zhan ’s serious habits of cleanliness and Song Yeqing ’s inaccessible personality, so the mode of getting along with these two people made him unclear. It is even more uncomfortable to feel that the atmosphere surrounded by these two people is inexplicable.

Another one who felt weird was Wu Xinxin. Until the evening broke up, she took the opportunity to hold Song Ye and asked a question that had been tangled all day.

"Yeh Yeh, is that the relationship between you and Qin Zhan?"