Chapter 240: Who laughed till the end

Song Ye couldn't think of himself, just told Tan Rui, Wu Xinxin's whereabouts, unconsciously completed a pair of lovers.

At this moment, she was leaning on the glass fence, watching the situation quietly in the headset. Zhao Chongbin in the headset had coaxed the beauties to take a bath. brothers.

Others have begun to evacuate, and the plan is proceeding steadily.

She declined another invitation from another beautiful woman. Song Ye drank the juice and glanced at Leng Yuexin talking with Han Yan from the corner of her eyes. The two looked at another large lounge from time to time and seemed to be waiting for something.

Song Ye knew that she was waiting for Qin Zhan, while the other party was dealing with the grudges of Leng and Gao.

During the time that Han Yan was looking forward to, Leng Yuexin changed a glass of wine for her, and when she passed it by, she had a very delicate movement on her fingertips, which was fleeting, and it was too fast to catch.

But unfortunately, as soon as she looked up, Leng Yuexin's gaze was right with Song Ye. After a moment's glance, she showed Song Ye a smile that seemed like a winner. Go straight towards the bathroom.

Outside the men's restroom, a clean warning sign was erected. Song Ye stood in front of the empty mirror and looked at the cold Lengxin who calmly followed.

"Getting started with Han Yan, you have the courage." Song Ye washed his hands in the basin, evaluating truthfully. What this means is that the background of Leng Yuexin is very powerful, so powerful that even the Han family is helpless.

"Song Ye, if I were you, I wouldn't be bothered." Leng Yuexin leaned against the wall and smiled softly. There was no exposed guilty conscience, and a long, tight-fitting skirt wrapped it out. She has a concave-convex-like curve, like a generation of stunning enchantress.

"Oh? I'm just curious, when will you and Qin Feng get together?" Song Ye raised his eyebrows with a smile, staring at Lengyuexin in the mirror.

Sure enough, at that moment, she saw the surprise on the other's face, and then she calmed down again. "Hm, I don't talk about drafts. I am a pair with Qu Bai. Qin Feng has nothing to do with me."

"So I misunderstood it." Song Ye responded with a light tone and couldn't see the truth.

Leng Yuexin watched the other person bow his head to wash his face with cold water, and his eyebrows suddenly raised tightly. She wasn't sure how Song Ye did the guessing, and she didn't know if there was any evidence in the other hand. Yan was talking nonsense in front of her, but her plan was completely abandoned.

Thinking about this, her eyes lightened fiercely, and she slowly stomped her feet near Song Ye's back, her hands raised, and she was another tube of medicine.

"What are you going to do?" Just as the needle tube was about to touch Song Ye, she was originally washing her face, suddenly raised her head, and subconsciously avoided it.

Leng Yuexin flew away, the potion was on the water basin, the needle was poked and bent, but she didn't give up, quickly pulled out the needle tube, turned towards Song Ye and flung again, "You know too much , Can't keep you. "

As soon as Song Ye waved her hand, the potion was swung directly into the corner, and the moment she shot to stop Leng Yuexin, her body softened, and the whole person fell down without warning.

That symptom is exactly the same as that of the school games.

Leng Yuexin chuckled, and then giggled, dragging the long skirt to Song Ye's front, and grinning at the corner of his mouth, "I fell down twice in the same place. I still think how powerful you are."

This toilet is outside the garden in the banquet hall, and its location is very remote, so when Leng Yuexin dragged Song Ye all the way to the elevator door, no one found it.

After that, I took the elevator and went all the way to the area of ​​the president's suite, swiped the card, everything was unobstructed, and it was so smooth that Leng Yuexin thought that God was helping her.

Throwing Song Ye on the bed, she squinted her eyes, staring at the still delicate face in the dark, her eyes full of resentment, "Oh, you just use this face to seduce Qu Bai and fascinate Qin Zhan ’s soul is upside down? If you do n’t have this face, you are nothing. Unfortunately, that person is a perfectionist, do n’t want anything that is not beautiful. When he runs out, I ’ll pick you up, haha ​​... ”

The woman's chuckling lingered in the air with vicious words, perhaps born with a dark heart, and she felt comfortable in the room where the lights were not turned on.

"Well, cheap-woman, there is so much water on her face, and her clothes are wet." Leng Yuexin pulled the fabric of Layue Hungarian belly, a piece of wet- 漉-全, all by her face when she just carried Song Ye. The water from the water came.

Looking at the time, she decided to find a piece of clothes to change first. This room was already prepared today, and she was still taking a bath here. Thinking of last night's experience, she was sick again, and decided to leave after changing clothes.

There is a large floor-to-ceiling mirror in the bedroom, which is very thin. It will be used differently when doing certain things, but now it is used to admire her ling-long-have-fit body, Leng Yuexin feels very good.

Fading off—under the skirt, she became more narcissistic about her uncle's figure, and dangling from side to side. She didn't notice the big bed behind her. Someone's position was already empty. .

When she repented, there was already a small hand behind her and she pinched her neck.

"You, oh, why ..." She widened her eyes, pinched her hand on her neck, and stared at the delicate face in the mirror. At that moment, half of her face was buried in the dark, and her dark eyes were also looking at her, even the corners of her mouth with a high arc.

"You're right, it's not my style to fall down twice in the same place." The cold voice was low, with a sense of lingering entanglement in her ears, Song Ye explained softly, lip A sneer overflowed.

"You haven't been poisoned ..." If at this time you still don't understand that you are being counted, Leng Yuexin is really a pig brain.

But why, "I know ..."

"Obviously you have put the medicine in the wine glass and watched me drink it with your own eyes." Song Ye added to her completeness.

Leng Yuexin was shocked and unbelievable, because she was sure Song Ye was drinking, and her medicine could not be ineffective.

It ’s a pity, "You guessed it right, I have an antidote for this poison product in your house, and ..." The figure in the dark night is like a demon who can read minds. The point is, "My glass of wine is also poisonous. The medicine has a good name and is called Juehuahua."

Love forever!

"No ..." Leng Yuexin's eyes widened violently, and he struggled violently.