Chapter 243: live

What kind of reaction would a man be interrupted when doing good things?

Song Ye has gone through many such scenes, but has to admit that Zhao Chongbin performed the most realistic.

Anxious, corrupt, angry, and anxious to be sprayed to death by a group of people in front of them, these are shown to the fullest, without any flaws. If you have not seen his escape in the room before, Song Ye would mistake this as a master of flowers.

"Lao Tzu paid for the hotel, and you were even rushed to a room. Now that so many of you openly broke in, when we outsiders are so bullied?" Zhao Chongbin took the quilt in his arms The woman, by the way, covered her own key parts, regardless of starting to growl.

"Sir, I'm really sorry, but the guest on the same floor lost something, and we took the initiative. Insofar as the husband cooperated with the investigation, the hotel would agree on how much to compensate." In order to ease the situation, the manager gave the Qin family an account. , Had to submit conditions for compensation.

But Zhao Chongbin was even more anxious. He grabbed the gold necklace on the table and slammed it at the manager's feet. "Put your mother's shit, I'm not rare in your compensation. I have money and I can't take your things. Lao Tzu The brothers went out to wander around in order to make room. I've been here all night. I can't hear a little bit. You're satisfied. You can't get out. "

Perhaps they also knew that without explanation, these people would not take good care of their jobs. Zhao Chongbin answered the question in anger, pointing to the door and firmly ordering the guests.

Everyone looked at the huge gold necklace on the ground, only feeling vulgar, but at the same time they subconsciously ruled out Zhao Chongbin's suspicion.

Such upstarts, of course, will not understand any bloodstone, let alone risk taking the risk.

"Father, look at this ..." The manager asked again, and his face was in dilemma.

Mr. Qin, who had been in a wheelchair, looked at him like a torch. He didn't look embarrassed in front of the scene like everyone else. He had been watching the surroundings very calmly since he entered the door, and he was also watching Zhao Chongbin's reactions.

Finally, he closed his eyes heavily and sighed, "Let's go."

Behind him, the housekeeper obeyed the order, turned the wheelchair to exit the door, and everyone followed.

"Sorry, sir, I'm sorry to bother you." The manager was the most bitter, nodding his head all the way to be a grandson, and when he closed the door, he was smashed by an oncoming pillow of Zhao Chongbin, extremely terrified.

The sound cut off all movements inside and outside the door. Zhao Chongbin tore off the drunk woman and touched his back, and found that it was all cold sweat.

Tonight, he can be seen. Song Ye said that they are more advanced than them. That level is more than a level higher, and it goes to the clouds.

Even the Qin family dare to engage in it, too powerful and exciting.

And he knew that the door was still being searched upside down.

Mr. Qin seemed to be unable to find anything, and ordered the manager to open the doors of all presidential suites for a carpet-like search.

As one dark room was opened, the security inspected them one by one, one without, and two without ... As time passed, the expression on each person's face became more and more dignified, because they knew that if Ruo This bloodstone was not found here, and it was they who were next in doubt.

Checking into the eighth room, as soon as the manager turned the door handle and just opened a gap, he immediately heard a loud laugh.

Slap-slap-slap, accompanied by the sound of whip whipping.

Because the room was dark, the atmosphere at this moment looked very strange and unusual.

"Go in." Father Qin said in a deep voice, the wheelchair had entered the room silently, and followed the sound to the master bedroom.

The lights were turned on one by one, and the mad laughter in the bedroom continued. Adults who knew a little bit about personnel knew that it would be a fragrant-brilliant picture again.

Sure enough, the bedroom didn't even close the door. The manager pushed forward to open the door, and the visual impact that caught his eyes scared him. He took a two-step step backward and retreated to the side of Mr. Qin.

The chaos in that room and the unrestrained arrangement of Zhao Chongbin, and what shocked everyone were the woman who was **** on the big bed with a five-flower-big-tie, the woman shed her hair, her mouth was stuffed, and the ball screamed. , Red rope-tangled-wrapped around fair skin, like an extravagant flower

The crowd was already stunned and shocked on the spot. After receiving the live broadcast of heavy taste, they were fooled by another truth.

"Niezi! Niezi! Damn things, get out of me soon!"

When Song Ye was dragged out of the room by Qin Zhan, he just heard the roar of Father Qin. The sound was loud and powerful, broke through the clouds, and coughed so much that it was a heartbreaker.

And the second voice is cold and full of explosiveness, "Yuexin! Daughter! Beast, get down, you get me down!" Obviously, the protagonist of this wonderful drama has been claimed.

The Qin family's grandfather, Qin Feng, who always stays aloof, is a metamorphosis who likes to engage in S-M. He talked with Miss Leng's Leng Yuexin secretly that Chen Cang was caught-raped-in bed.

Song Ye had already figured out the headline for the headline of tomorrow's newspaper in advance. This can definitely become a tornado inside and outside the capital. Even if the Qin family blocked the mouths of so many witnesses present, in the circle of high society, Qin Feng also Destined to be a joke.

This is how you dare to think of her Song Ye's end, it is absolutely miserable that you can't imagine.

The century war is already underway. Song Ye and Qin Zhan are standing outside the door. With the physical and mental protection of the minors, Qin Zhan doesn't want to let her stay for more than a second. Even if the scandal actor is his brother, Qin Zhan is still Is indifferent, even the state of hostility did not see.

Song Ye waited for the results to come out, leaned against the door to chat, and looked at Qin Zhan for a while.

"What? There is a problem?" Qin Zhan stared at the wall in front of him, as if there were any attractive secrets above, and even the response was cold and indifferent.

"It's okay." Song Ye shook his head, staring at the wall with his hands in his pockets, wondering.

Even after two hot performances, a man will be red-faced, and his starting point will be-rational-react, she will see some people hold up-tent-tent, but Qin Zhan beside him is not, still so indifferent and silent, with A real wood stake makes no difference.

Shouldn't he wipe his gun for too long, isn't it cool?