Chapter 254 : Qin Family Trip

The top giant Qin family has been in power for many years. Father Qin has always been in power. His son's qualifications are not outstanding, and it has always been a pain in his heart. When it comes to his grandchildren, it is difficult to have two young and promising, but one was arrested. Currently, one is unwilling to recognize his ancestors.

A birthday banquet was held in the operating room, and Mr. Qin's old face was lost.

The Qin family lives in the famous Fengshan Mountain in Beijing. Every autumn, the maple leaves are red and green, and even in this summer, it is lush. Looking at the winding mountain road from afar, the villa located on the mountainside will give people. A sense of wonder on earth.

Such separated living, high-rise buildings, seem to deliberately distance themselves from civilians, demonstrating their distinguished identity and status.

From the Yamashita Road to the car, there will be a checkpoint at almost every distance. There is more than one Qin family living in Fengshan, and all of them live here in Beijing.

Song Ye has been on the road all the way to the present, and he has always seen Qin Zhan closing his eyes and raising his eyes. He opened his eyes and did not squint, and he did not have the nostalgia and familiarity of not returning home for ten years.

After entering the front yard of the Qin family house, the car still walked around the spacious courtyard for ten minutes before it actually stopped at the door of the house.

Three or five servants have been standing in front of the brown carved gate. Song Ye saw the luxurious villa standing in front of him as soon as he got out of the car. Today, 15 years ago, when I saw such a high-end luxury building, it made people have one. This sense of sight after 15 years. Nowadays, the streets and alleys of Beijing are mostly brick walls, full of strong rural flavor, and the Qin family in front of them, in comparison, shows that the ordinary people have a huge gap between rich and poor.

"Mr. Song, second master, the elders of the Qin family are in the living room, please go here first." The steward got off the car and led the way, referring to the direction of the Qin family's living room.

Qin Zhan didn't move, and by the way raised his hand to block Song Ye and didn't let it move. In the confused look of the steward, his voice was indifferent: "Song Ye wants to see, only the old man, other people who don't care, don't care."

"This ..." The housekeeper hesitated for a moment, after all, sitting in the living room were Qin's immediate family members. I heard that Song Ye was coming early in the morning, so I waited forever, and hesitated ... A moment later, he continued to euphemistically: "The second grandpa heard that you recognized a younger brother, and said that he wanted to meet and talk about it."

The Qin family has three sons under his knees, and the second person in the steward's mouth refers to Qin Zhan's father.

Song Ye also knows that the steward moved Qin Zhan's father to nothing but put pressure on the other party. Unfortunately, "the others have nothing to do with Song Ye and took him to see the old man."

This biological father fell into Qin Zhan's mouth and suddenly became someone else, which seemed to some people to be cold-hearted.

The steward suddenly looked stiff, some could not come to the table, and finally had to compromise and turned the direction. "Master is in the study on the third floor, and Mr. Song follows me."

Song Ye nodded. In fact, he was not very willing to blend into the battle of the giants of the Qin family. When Qin Zhan stood still and did not follow him, he stepped up to keep up with the steward himself.

Until it was determined that Song Ye went up the stairs, Qin Zhan turned his steps and walked towards the independent small building behind the villa.

As for the Qin people who had gathered together early in the morning, they could only wait and see.

Song Ye went up to the third floor and saw doctors and nurses walking in and out of the corridor. There were two bodyguards in black standing at the entrance of the study room. He sneered secretly. The big family was ill and no loved ones were around to take care of him. , Also have to worry about being assassinated, how sad.

The housekeeper advanced the house, and then two people went out.

Mrs. Cao's old face was stretched by the old man. When he saw Song Ye, he replied. He was swept out of the house at the moment. He was even more unhappy, and left without saying a word.

"Mr. Song, please come in." The steward was directly assigned to Father Qin, without any fear of Mrs. Cao's face, and asked Song Ye to bow in.

In the study, the warm yellow light hit the antique bookshelf desk, and a layer of ancient tones appeared. Father Qin sat on the teacher's chair behind the desk. After two days of tossing, his body became weaker and weaker. A needle was still stuck in his left hand for the infusion, and there was a smell of disinfectant in the air.

Seeing Song Ye entering the house, Father Qin coughed slightly twice before he smiled. "Mr. Song, please sit down."

It's not a boy in the country or a ghost. This sentence Mr. Song made clear the position of Mr. Qin.

Song Ye was also very polite. He calmly sat across from the father. The cold voice was rigid without the slightest temperature. "The old man seems to be not very good." Not only is it not good, from the gray face of the old man, the situation is simply bad. Through.

"Cough, okay, okay." Father Qin coughed a few words and waved his hands. It took a long time for me to calm down and sip saliva. He continued: "Mr. Song was young and promising, and he had offended at the banquet before , Please forgive me. "

"Master is polite, my origin is not high, this is a fact." Song Yeyun was light-hearted and kept a distance from the Qin family.

"Hehe, Mr. Song is the younger brother recognized by Zhan, who is a member of my Qin family. Past events are nothing. If you want, you can call me a grandfather like Mr. Zhan." At this time, instead, he threw an olive branch and opened the door of convenience. He actively invited Song Ye to enter the hall of the top giant's house.

"Grandpa?" Song Ye chewed these two words, his fingertips were gently pushed on the armrest, his eyes were cold as water, "As far as I know, the title between the big brother and you is just an old man. I think, I It's better not to be more stubborn. "

I want to use Qin Zhan to win over her. Anyway, I also need to do the dredging work in advance. This family can even measure their own grandsons by the value of their interests. This muddy water is not easy to pull her down.

Blocked by this sentence, Father Qin had another short breath, his chest was up and down, and his breathing was heavy.

"Father, it's better to open the door and see what you want, I know exactly what." Song Ye didn't want to wait until he was angry again into the operating room, and simply opened the skylight to speak brightly.

Hearing that, Master Qin was surprised for a while, and his face was not very good-looking, "You really have prepared." She said this, it was long expected that the Qin family would come to the door and ask for the bloodstone in her hands.

"Did you take that bloodstone?" Father Qin asked immediately, he did not forget that in this accident, the teenager in front of him was also the direct beneficiary.

"Father, the accusation is based on evidence."