Chapter 8

Everybody got in their car. I went to my car and I led the way to the other town thats not far from the pack house, where the moon pack house at.

The pack house was huge but not as big as ours and it was nice. We walk in , I seen my mate with this beautiful lady and a buff dude behind him.

i smirked "hi mate "

he smiled then all hell broke loose with my parents because i didnt tell them we were mates.

"To be honest i forgot with everything that happen today and yall wasnt  here anyway so its not my fault. "

my mom said " we cant get mad now but you could have called thats why they made cell phones for dumbass, next time you forget to tell us something important again I'm going to be in your ass"

"okay okay geesh you so damn mean i wont forget again "

i turn to my mate and his parents and they look like they was having fun watching me and my mom arguing.

"so mate whats your name "

my mate said " my name is justin "

"well my names chrystal "

justin said smirking " i know who you are you're the bad ass of the school but guess what sweet cheeks im the bad boy that now goes to you're school or kingdom "

I walk towards him very slowly looking into his eyes without blinking. I can tell he was getting nervous by the look he was giving me. Once I was in front of him, I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him down to me. i went to his ear and whisper " well Mr.Badboy I'm going to give you hell"  I felt him shivered. i turn around and walk away i heard him muttered " god dammit " with my awesome werewolf hearing........~(≧v≦)~