chapter 13

i got out the shower And put a towel on. I walk in my room and send my mate chilling on my bed.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room " i yelled.

He jumped and stared at me with wide eyes because i still have a towel on.

He stuttered "iii... wanted...to...say.sorry.cann....you..forgive...me...pleasee..

I stared in his eyes to see if he was lying to me but i couldnt find anything . So i knew he was telling the truth.So i sighed and whispered"fine"

i can tell he heard me because he started grinning and then he hug me. I tensed up because i felt sparks and shocks .

I came back to my senses and peeled him off me and "okay buddy we aint that close because you hurt me and its gonna take time for me to get used to this mate stuff so can we take it slow."

he nodded"yes we can and im sorry for hurting you i didnt mean to"

"Its ok but do it again and cut your dick off and staple it to your fucking forhead, then im gonna rip your balls off and shove it down your throat and call dickacorn"

He stared at me with wide eyes i can.see he was a little frightened of me so i smirked. I saw him gulp then he said " iii....wont......pr..promise

"good now you want to go on a patrol with me around my territory"

He said " yeah sure "

"alright but first let me get change "

He blushed " right ill be downstairs"

He turned around and closed the door behind him.I heard him go down stairs. I turned around and walk to my closet.

I chose something simple. I picked some black ripped skinny jeans with a loose grey tank top and my leather jacket then i put my grey vans on.

I was done getting dress , i didnt want to do my make up so i didnt put any on. I combed my hair with my fingers. I was done i closed my door and walked down stairs.

I seen justin on my couch playing on his phone.I guess he heard me and put his phone in his back pocket. Then he got up and " are you ready "

" yea "

We went to my garage and I got in my red mustang and he got in the passenger seat , once the door was shut I pulled out of the drive way l. I started driving towards the mountains near the ending of my territory.

*im sorry for not posting as much because I moved to florida and the wifi and connection sucks. Also I broke my screen it turn green but im working on chapter 14 it should be don by sunday* oh yeah thank you for reading my book I appreciate it so thanks again.