chapter 10

I look at my mom and said " why did the moon goddess give me this power for "

My mom said " im not your real mother, your mother is the moon goddess you are the princess "

I said " so the moon goddess is my mother, then why im not with her right now "

My mom said " long story short there was a war with all the supernatural creatures against the demons and dark angels. She didnt want you get hurt so she put u in safe place where they cant find you "

" so you basically like my gaurds who will protect me with your life "

My mom " kinda but yea... "

" i get it now so is there anything i should know "

She said " yea one more you are it in the prophecy i dont know alot but its kinda about the demons and dark angels will arise and you will make war and defeat them and become queen and your mate will become king "

"okay this is alot for me to take in so im going to for a run okay for some fresh air "

I ran outside and shifted into the air. I was running around for couple hours. I figured it was time for me to go home so i ran to my pack house.

When i got there i went my room and strip into my bra and panties.  I got into bed and made myself comfortable. Then a couple seconds later i found myself getting sleepy, so i close my eyes and i was met with darkness....

* merry Christmas Eve and Christmas day i wont publish chapter 11 till after christmas or new years i dont know yet but please vote or comment and tell me what you think oh and favorite for me thanks and sorry for the short chapter  *

Merry early christmas even though its tomorrow