chapter 11

*next day *

I woke up i heard some noise downstairs. I got of bed and put a tank top and shorts then i left my room to go downstairs. I seen my mom crying i guess that was the noise i was hearing.

I said "mom what going on, why are you crying"

Her back was towards me so i couldnt really see her face.she turned around, her eyes was puffy and bloodshot red. 

She said " i thought you left because what i told you "

"naw im not mad or anything so you cool , well i need to get ready for school in like 30 mins."

I ran upstairs to my bathroom so i can taje a shower. I turn the water and stripped out of my clothes, i got in i wss in there for like 10 minutes.

I got out, i left the bathroom and went to my closet. I wanted to do something simple like a green halter top with some fitted blue jeans with cuts.

I got dress and look at the mirror so i can put makeup on. When i got done i grab my phone , car keys and i left the house to get in my car and drive to school.

When i got to school everybody was looking at me so i smirked at them. I was walking and the bitch that sucking faces with my mate bumped into my shoulder.

She said " sorry but not sorry "

"bitch you gone be sorry when im done with you so come on fight me,  it seems you think you can beat me lets see if you can try . No you know what EVERYONE come here NOW"

Everyone formed a circle around me and the bitch that i dont know her name. 

"she think she can beat my ass "

She said "i know i can "

"okay lets make this interesting for me i bet everyone 5$ i can have her on ground before she can hit me "