The First Trip

It was a dark night, I was driving to my house to get some rest. It was 3 a.m… I think, I didn't know exactly, I was just leaving my sister's birthday party.

I remember I was driving on another path, since the path I always took was closed for construction. When I got to a road, I didn't know what it was called. I couldn't see anything, there was a lot of fog and everything became so dark, there were no other cars and I got nervous.

I don't remember what happened after, I took a type of trip? I don't know, but I probably passed out, then, I woke up in the middle of the forest, my car was nowhere to be seen.

Some time passed as I kept exploring this amazing forest, everything was so beautiful and relaxing, it even made me forget that I was completely lost.

But then, as I went farther, the forest started looking more… creepy. When I got to that creepy side of the beautiful forest I got lost and I passed out again, now I woke up with a headache inside my car parked in front of my house.

I don't know how I got here or how I got to that weird forest, but something inside me wanted me to try to go there again, my curiosity was eating me up! I needed to know how I got there and what the creepy side is, why did it make me return home, I was going to find out, but, it will have to be another day, I'm really tired right now.

I will be recording my "findings" in this book, my name is Alex, and I will be investigating what this forest is, or if it's even a forest…