Chapter 14

Sadie: 

The next night I collapsed exhaustively onto the couch in my trailer, it had been a long day of memorizing lines and walking through scenes.  All we did was re shoot some scenes from earlier in the season that the producers wanted to change slightly so my day had been pretty boring.  Finn would keep shooting me glances from across the set and make me giggle. I felt like I was back in middle school trying to hide a crush from my parents. 

We had collectively decided to try hide whatever we were from our cast mates for now, he was worried that Caleb would be mad and to be honest I was worried how Millie would take it.  She seemed enamored with Noah recently but I still felt guilty.  Besides it was fun to keep our little secret, it's not like we were dating or anything but the longing glances and small touches between scenes made my heart stutter and butterflies erupt in my stomach. 

My eyes were drawn to the pile of loose papers still resting on my table, I should probably read them, the Duffers wouldn't have made a big deal about it if it wasn't important.  Instead I turned a blind eye and made myself some coffee to wake me up, the papers would still be there in the morning I reasoned.  Suddenly there was a soft knock on my door, I rolled my eyes and looked down at my hoodie and pajama shorts I had on.  I wasn't going to change so I opened the door expecting to find a crew member who would no likely be embarrassed to see me like this. 

Instead Finn stood there smiling up at me and before I could even say hi he bounced his way past me and into the trailer. 
"Ooo I smell coffee," He said and immediately made a beeline for the small kitchenette.  Leaving me standing confused with the door still open, I closed it hesitantly and accepted I wasn't going to bed any time soon. 

I met him in the kitchen and he peered into my coffee cup, "I can't believe you take your coffee black, that's disgusting," he said while dumping teaspoon after teaspoon of sugar into his cup.  I just laughed and watched him contentedly.  He made himself at home on the couch and immediately started rambling on about how Jaeden had to leave for the airport today and how because he was busy working he didn't get to say goodbye.  I felt sorry for him but could he not just shut up for a second I hadn't even said hello yet. 

Finn may seem quiet when you first meet him but once he gets going he never shuts up, the caffeine and sugar didn't help much.  Eventually I had to physically shush him once he started rambling on about the goldfish at the hotel.  He huffed indignantly and looked at me as if he was daring me to say something.  I just looked at him with my eyebrows slanted wondering what was going on inside his head.  When I didn't say anything he started talking again, Jeez. Suddenly all the impulsivity I had in my body bubbled up and I lent forward and kissed him mid sentence.  

He kissed back immediately and moved closer like he needed me to breathe.  I eventually pulled away and he smirked at me, "I'm really that annoying hey?" 
"Sometimes," I said lightheartedly, "But now I know how to shut you up." punctuated with a small peck to the side of his mouth I lay my head gently on his chest and our legs tangled themselves together. 

"I like you Sadie, " He whispered into my hair, "I have for a while."
 I nodded, "Me too," I said honestly, I could feel his arms wrapping themselves around me and I felt safe nestled up against him. "I don't want you don't this stuff with anyone else you know," he said and I knew what he meant. I nodded again.
"When are you going to take me out to that coffee you promised me," I could feel him smiling above me and our silent agreement that we were each other's made me smile too. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty much just a little filler chapter for you all, I hope ya'll enjoyed coz it's gonna go downhill pretty soon from here. :)

-holly