Dangerous Planet

Ariana's POV
I wake up still in the drivers seat of the space ship. But the window that was once nice is now shattered. I unbuckle myself and try finding the exit so I can get out of the ship.
I then see the exit. I run up to it and put my hand on the scanner which then reminds me of something.
I look down and see that I have a tracer on. I rip it off and step on it so no one can locate me.
I look around at the place I have landed at. It doesn't look familiar at all. I look down at my leg and I notice that I got injured when the ship crashed. I start looking at the blood and I pass out again...
Michael's POV
I look out the window of my space ship and I see another space ship about to crash onto one of the most dangerous plants in the galaxy! I start heading towards it but I know that I won't get there in along time. It will at least take thirty minutes. When I look back at the window, the ship crashes. It crashes so hard and I say "If that was a human in there, no way they survive!"
As I start getting closer to the planet, I see the logo on the ship and say "Moonlights? I've heard so much about that group, they are one of the most evil groups around this galaxy!" I start turning around my ship but then I think to myself *I have to check it out*
I then turn my ship back around and start heading for the dangerous planet.
Ariana's POV
I wake up on the ground and see two of these evil creatures with guns pointing at my face. I kick both of their legs and get up and grab my gun out of my pocket. Then two more surround me. As soon as they are about to shoot, I bend down and they shoot each other. I run as far away as I can to get out.
I then run into innocent people/ creatures, like me, locked up. I bust down the gates and they all run free but one girl says to me "Your Ariana right, leader of Moonlights? Why would you help us, aren't you bad?" I look at her and smile. I then put my hand on her shoulder and say "Not anymore!" She smiles and then runs away like everyone else. I look back and see another ship landing and I run and hide behind a big purple stone...