"You know what here goodnight." I handed her the purse then went to sleep.

8 1/2 hours later

"We here lil girl wake up" I heard my mama. I sat up and looked around to notice we was outside my daddy house.

"I slept all of them hours?" I stretched my legs as I stepped out the car

"Yes, I even stopped at Zaxby's but you aint wake up when I tried to wake you up so I aint get you nun" Triflin bitch.

I reached into my purse and grabbed a stick of gum so when I speak to my dad my breath won't smell like shit from that nap.

"Lil Pimp das you?!" I heard my daddy ask. I immediately turned around with a smile on my face.

"Big Pimpin! What's hannin woedi?" I did our handshake then hugged him.

Me and my dad are so close. I'm like his little twin, we act the same and everything.

"Nun much, you stilk got these lil niggas in check?" I sucked my teeth. "Mane nah I had to drop them niggas. They girlfriends was bitchin and plus we was moving. Imma rack my shit up while i'm out here though"

"See I know I taught you right. Now whea yo fine ass mama at?" I grimaced.

"Ew that old hag? She ova there on the phone with Uncle Flip" I pointed at her.

"Hell she callin that opp ass nigga for?"

My mama side of the family dont like my daddy because they swear he was a bad influence to precious Tawanda. As if she aint been poppin that cooter from Manning to Sumter since 10th grade.

"She finna stay with him tilk she get her own lil joint" He sucked his teeth. "Mane lemme go talk to her wild ass. You can go put yo stuff inside, yo sister should be here any minute."

As if on cue Sin pulled up and barely stopped the car before she jumped out and was running to me.

"Renny Maaaa" She jumped on me. "Hey Sin City girl." I hugged her like my life depended on it.

"Bitch I fucking miss you! You know I aint got no friends." I pouted.

"Well now that you're here we can get your shit and take you to the apartment." I was so excited.

I've always had freedom but this will be a sneak peek on what it'll be like in college.

I grabbed my stuff and loaded all the essentials first then tried to pack in some of the clothes. I looked for my mama so I can tell her I was finna leave. Low and behold this fast hoe feelin up on my daddy.

"What happened to you not wanting his old ass no more mama?" She glared at me as my dad chuckled.

"You a snitch lil girl. Where my other child I like her better?" I rolled my eyes.

Tawanda know i'm her favorite. Fuck outta hea.

"Right here mother." Sin came out the house holding a togo box.

"Why I ain't get that much excitement when you pulled up?"

"I had to make Ren feel welcome. You know she lonely with no friends." I side eyed her.