His First Time

- Authors POV -

It's been three days since she got sick and everything is fine now. But Phil is getting pretty antsy lately with Iris and she might not be able to help herself anymore. Especially since she is a nymph.... Let's just see what happens. Right now Dan is out the house with Pj trying to figure out what to do. Chris is with his girlfriend and Matthew is across the world with Damon. Both of Phil's and Iris's phones are off to make sure that there was no distractions. They know exactly what they want and they will get it tonight.

- Iris's POV -

Laying down in his bed with my really tight skinny jeans on. Almost looking like leggings making my ass pop out. Getting closer to Phil making sure my top was down a bit. Hoping that he will get my hint and just look down my shirt for once.

Getting my hint looking down winking at me. "I want to try everything with you and give you everything. May I Iris?" Nodding winking back at him holding his hand pulling it towards me. His body literally on top of mine with his mouth on mine but not doing anything. Pushing my lips on his kissing him as he kissed me with his tongue slowly sliding in. Gliding all around with mine intertwining into one another. Sparks flying everywhere with hearts surrounding us. Feeling all the love he says he has for me in these kisses.

Moving his hand up my shirt feeling my bra having him smirk in the kiss. Suddenly flipping him over with me on top, straddling him. Ripping off my tank looking down at him. Eyes scanning my body seeing something like a goddess. "You are so much more beautiful than I imagined." Mouth gapped open making me smirk taking the opportunity to slide my tongue I to his mouth. Kissing me again with his hand sliding all over my stomach. Barely reaching my breasts before practically turning into a dog panting.

Taking off my bra making his eyes grow wider. Hand slowly finding their way to my breasts making my heart flutter. "You sure you want this Phil?" Asking while he was still staring at my breasts. Looking up at me barely before smiling nodding towards me. "I want you to have all of me and I want all of you." Eyes turning into hearts with all my love before going on with this.

Shirts off, pants off, our feet tangling into each other. His hands on my hips, with only underwear on, looking into my eyes. "Are you ready my love?" Kissing him again before pulling off his boxers with my teeth. Revealing his hard on my mouth gaping open. Its huge, but not as big as Dan, but just wow. "I'm ready."

Laying on my back as he slid my underwear off slowly teasing me. Kissing my neck gently once more before grabbing a condom. Slipping it on, obviously nervous, before looking down at me. Going in softly and shaking in nervousness. Pleasure sweeping over me as he started thrusting into me with his hands on my hips. Going faster with his mouth opening in pleasure.

"Phil." Moaning as he started going really fast and in circular motions. Suddenly his hands going up slowly towards my breasts. Still going as fast as possible looking into my eyes. Smirking with love in his eyes. Grunting and smiling down at me making me want him to feel as good as I feel.

Flipping him getting on top of him making him grunt more. Eyes going towards the back of his head with his mouth open as big as it can get. Love flowing through both our bodies having everything in me. Thrusting hard as I can into him making him scream in deep pleasure. "Iris!" Suddenly helping me off as he looks into my eyes. "I just came." Laying me down taking off the condom smiling at me. "That was the best thing in my life Iris. I love you." Leaning down kissing me as I kiss him back.

Going to the bathroom cleaning himself off as I lay there trying to get dressed. Slipping on my underwear then my skinny jeans. Having him coming out the bathroom still completely naked. Smirking to myself of taking his virginity. Putting on my bra then my tank as he just continued to smirk at me. Putting on his boxers and the rest of his clothing before laying in bed with me.

"I love you so much Iris." Smiling to him my head in his chest. "I love you two my Phil."