Is your Heart your Soul?: Ch 27

Start from the beginning

There is some thoughtful silence as they consider his points, and then even though they found them valid, Jimin and Jungkook couldn't help but protest, "but hyungs," "that still means we are leaving them unprotected for more time then I am comfortable with". Anytime was more time then he was comfortable with when it came to leaving his mate unprotected.

"I agree, I mean we aren't even telling anyone. Even if I found myself ok with leaving my mate behind, I could get over the pain I would feel from the separation, but knowing they would probably feel it to, that hurts," Tae once again goes at it with those pleading eyes.

The red haired backs him up, "I don't think I would be ok with it, and if I was, it would be with heavy protection. And for that to happen, we would need to tell. And you guys don't want to tell".

"Yeah, why don't we just tell everyone we found our mate? Then we could just use the royal guards," Jimin energetically announces.

"We can't kid," Yoongi sighs, all eyes now on him, "it's to dangerous".

"Haaaa? Getting guards is dangerous? Are you questioning the loyalty of our aids?" Jungkook was a very loyal soul, and was very protective of those loyal to him.

Jin interrupts the anger of the youngest, "that isn't it. It isn't our guards or aids, the danger wouldn't be from them".

"It would be from the older generation likely. And from those who wanted to use us for political gain; through marrage" Namjoon furthers. He closes his eyes as he thinks about it, "or our enemies".

They all shudder. Shudder at the thought of you falling into the dangerous hands of their foes. They were strong and loved, but their enemies were numerous.

"But isn't that more of a reason to deploy guards, they could provide great protection," Jungkook reasons.

"In this situation, no, they are not ideal. They could only do so much to protect our mate, a mate who is ignorant to our world. The guards could not interfere with their life. They can't let their presens be known to our mate. We cannot let that happen," explains the shockingly knowledgeable Yoongi.

Moving past his slight shock, Jin adds, "keeping our mate away from our world until the right time is tantamount in importance. We cannot risk guards because then the whole kingdom would come to know that we have found our mate. And besides the guards, we can't have a citizen accidentally revealing our world because of some reaction or miss spoken words as they pass our mate on the street. It is to big of a chance".

"Yes. We definitely cannot risk such a precious human finding out any other way then by our own mouths," Namjoon confirms.

"But hyungs," whines Jungkook once again as he draws out the latter sylables. "We can't just let them go, they will not only be out of our reach, but also have no mark. No indication that they belong to us," his eyes begin to express worry and widen considerably as he continues, "what if someone else trys to make a claim?"

V growls lowly and all turn to look, somewhat startled by the wolf who had remained quite silent but now reared his head to show his great dislike of the provided scenario.

Hobi once again trys to calm his disturbed brother by rubbing circles along the crease in his back, but he himself was feeling put out by the idea of anyone else, anyone else but the seven present, laying claim to you.

As the sound quieted, but did not disappear in it's entirety, Jin questioned, "well you can't just go out and lay claim to our mate now, can you?" It was meant to be a rhetorical question.

"Sure I can," his wolf was growing, his eyes glistening the emptyest black as his lips rose. V was serious in his answer, providing such a feeling that many had thought sarcastically to themselves. But they were fighting their instincts. He couldn't fight his though. Not right now, especially with having been so close, and so close in wolf form, to you today. His bond had grown exponentially, and so to did his possesive and protective nature. 

Namjoon took charge and calmed the room, releasing his own domineering wolf in order to force his brothers madness laced one into submission. "No. No you can't". He then whispered a reasurance to the whole room, "and besides, they have those shadows as indications of our bond. Hoseok said they should work in a similar way. So hopefully they will repeal others," he let a light, hopeful smile cross his face.

And then the night was lost from his younger's eyes, the lighter brown of rational thought returning with his control. "No. I won't. I am sorry hyung," he sniffles again, "it's just so hard". He concludes by hidding his head in the chest of Hosoek, the rest of the room also wishing to do the same. To just cry and hide and let the world fix their problems for them. But they were too strong to give in, to fall into sorrow. And just as the curly, brown haired brother soon regains himself and wipes away his tears, the rest were ready to stand strong and face this harsh world. For you. They would stay strong for each other and for you. They would face this world and beat it into place so that you could have a place by their sides. Their perfect mate.

All they needed was a little time.

***

A/N
Any questions about anything?
I mean, I don't want to give spoilers, but you know general questions about the story or life?
Like:
Question: hey why is your spelling so bad?
Answer: cause I cheated on spelling tests as a kid and didn't read books cause I had some eye problems. And everyone in my family just sucks at spelling. Stupid language.
Or:
Why does your grammer suck?
Why do you use so many commas?
Why are you writing this?
Why are your discriptions so weird?
What is with all the train analogies?
Or anything really - like hobbies or interests, or BTS, or idk furniture.
🎩💜🖤🖤💜🎩🎩💜🖤🖤💜🎩