Is your Heart your Soul?: Ch 27

Start from the beginning

"Well you could have discussed it earlier," Yoongi once again points out lasily. Though he actually thought that his oblivious brothers should have figured things out earlier, and was now just trying to get an explanation flowing before his younger siblings exploded out of anger.

"We are sorry, but we had thought it best," Namjoon faces him, "we didn't think there time to have this talk in the morning". Yoongi just raises an eyebrow.

This explanation was met with snarls, followed by a, "ha, well even if that is the case," heavy eyeing of the room here, "how do we even know that information is accurate? I mean it came from a dusty, old, book that is from a dusty, old, memory," chides Jungkook.

"I would never," growled out J-Hope. He didn't like the insinuation, though it was slight, that came from his younger's mouth. He would never make such things up for his own gain, especially not with their shared mate and at such a crutial time. He jumped up from his seat and stood over the youngest. His advance was only met with glowing golden eyes and a growl, a little tug at his sleave from the panicking Tae.

No one wanted a fight to break out now.

"That is enough," boom Jin and Namjoon in unison. Both of them fill their voice with power and command. Their shared order for submision is met by the whole room as none present, well no wolf at all actually, had the power to ignore the dominance of two Alpha leaders. Of two Alpha leaders who shared their intent so strongly.

Hoesok sits imedietly back down, all eyes in the room glowing, a sign of their wolves emerging, as the command is heard. They each tilt their heads in a slight bow. Some feeling frustration at the forced complience, especially those who had done nothing wrong, but none protest more then an eye roll or annoyed huff of air. Well Jungkook raises his lip in a snarl and exhibits his sharp, but receding, canines. But other than that; compliance.

Letting silence rule the room in their stead, the two relax, sighing out and working to calm their riled wolves.

When they are satisfied with their composure, "now that we are passed this issue, we can confirm that today, no matter the mishaps, was a success," says Jin with a hand held to his face, his eyes lightly closed.

Even if they didn't want to move on, no one said anything, all just sitting like school kids listing to their teacher.

Then that one rowdy child speaks up, "I know I stuffed up, but I don't want to leave, I don't want to be separated," says Tae with those big, beautiful, sad, tear filled, eyes.

"Yeah! What about the remainder of our tour? We can't just leave (y/n)," Hoseok bursts with insight as he pulls the younger man closer into his side and pats his head in a soothing manner.

And then they all think about it and a feeling of dread fills them. They couldn't bear to be apart form you. What were they gonna do? They couldn't take you with them, could they? Now that's a thought some of them were exploring before the train of posibility was jutted from its tracks, "we have to," says the stoic leader, who himself could bearly handle the thought, and who was pained as the words passed his lips.

A heavy feeling pressed upon their cheasts and they were finding it hard to breath, "hyung," whined Jimin, "we can't". He pleaded.

"I know, but we only have a few concerts left in this tour. One more here in the next few days, so we will still be close, and then only two more in another part of the country. We should be glad that we found them near the end of our world tour. I can't imagine the chaos that would have arisen if it where earlier, we still have an obligation and commitment to fufil this. Not only for our fans, but for our kingdom," RM monologues and Jin nods his head in agreement beside him and adds humorously the point that they were kind of stalking you anyway.