Chapter 5

Luke's POV*
I look at the Time and see it's midnight. "Well Mava. I should get going since it's midnight and I have a date tomorrow! Goodnight!!" I said. "Night mate! I'll text or call you tomorrow!" Michael said smiling like he has been all night long. "Actually could I talk to you for a minute Mikey?" I ask nodding towards the kitchen. Today's the day... I finally tell him that I'm bisexual and I'm in a relationship with Calum. "What is it mate?" Michael said raising his eyebrow at me. "Well I've been hiding this thing from everyone but I'm bisexual and Well I'm in a relationship with this guy" I said blushing scratching the back of my head while looking down. "AWH! Who is it?" Savannah said bouncing into the kitchen. She hugged me. "Don't worry Lukey I accept you. Truth is I'm bisexual too." Savannah whispered bouncing over to Michael lacing their fingers together. "I guess that's cool?" Michael said with a questioning tone and trying to not look disgusted. Savannah removed her hand from his and walked over to me. "Seriously?" Savannah growled with a scowl on her face as she looks at Michael. His eyes widened. "Okay. I'm leaving with Luke if you're gonna be like that. I myself is bisexual." Savannah said pulling me out of their apartment going into mine. "Ignorant man." She grumbled falling on the couch. Calum walked in with tears in his eyes. "Babe! What's wrong?!" I yelled wrapping my arms around him rubbing his back as he cried into the crook of my neck. "Michael... When you left He had an sad expression on his face but Ashton had already left so I asked him what was wrong. He looked at me and all he said was 'My best mate and my girlfriend is bisexual' And i said 'Yea and I'm gay with your best mate, what's so wrong about that?' And he looked at me and told me to get out with an angry disgusted look on his face" He cried I kissed the top of his head. "Oh that ignorant man." Savannah said jumping up from the couch walking out the door and into Michaels apartment. We hear mumbled yelling coming from the apartment. Oh great.... Their first couples fight.... This is gonna be a pretty big fight...

Savannah's POV*

You know that moment when you need that certain someone but you know that you can't have them because you're mad at them? Man now I'm talking to myself as I slam the door to the apartment. "Are you out of your mind or do you just have that much ignorance in you?" I yell seeing Michael sitting on the couch. "Do you not see that I'm not like you!? I can't just accept people for who they are!" Michael yelled. "You're such an idiot! If you don't like Gays or Gay marriage then don't be gay and don't have a gay wedding!" I yell. Michael is now in my face staring down at me. "Well then maybe I don't want to live with a gay either" He growled. "Fine. I'll go live with one of the boys. Not like they'll be talking to you anyway" I said walking out slamming the door. Tears gathered in my eyes. I slid down the door pulling my legs to my chin crying. I wiped the tears but more fell so I gave up. I hear sliding on the other side of the door knowing it was Michael I put my hand on one side before pulling it away getting up walking into Luke's apartment knowing they're still in here. "Well it's official... I'm no longer living or in a relationship with Him" I muttered tears rolling down my face still. Two pairs of arms wrap around me and I start bawling. I sobbed into their shoulders. "Why? Why did it have to be him?" I sobbed and the arms tightened then let go. "Savannah. It's gonna be okay. How about you ring up your mum?" Luke said rubbing my shoulder hugging me once more before pointing over to the guest bedroom. "Thanks Luke and Calum" I said walking into the room. "Hello?" A mans voice answers. "Hello is Michele there?" I ask. "Oh! Yes she is!! May I ask who this is?" He asks. "I'm Savannah." I said and there was shuffling on the other side. "Hello sweety!" My mums voice comes from the other side. I smile. "Hey Mum!" I said. "How are you?" She asks. "Well not so good. Michael and I broke up and he kicked me out to say the least" I said tears coming to my eyes again. "Oh no honey! Why don't you come over for a little while?" She asked softly. "Yea. I'll be over in a bit." I said. She told me the address and I took a cab. I gave the cab driver $10 then walked up to the door.

3 weeks after the first visit

The door opened before I got to knock and a man opened the door who wasn't there after my first few visits. "Hello Savannah! I am Michele's husband Harry! Nice to meet my step daughter!" Harry said pulling me into a hug. I hugged back smiling lightly. "Come in!" Harry said opening the door. I walked in and Michele was in the living room with him. "What are you doing here Michael?" I ask anger flowing through me. "I Uh need to talk to you" He said looking down. "Well when you talk just please don't yell I don't want Zayn to cry. He's had a rough week with me being in the hospital" My mum said. I nodded. "Who's Zayn?" I ask. "Your little brother" She said. I smiled but walked outside onto the porch followed by Michael. "What do you want?" I ask glaring at him. "Listen Sav. I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I was taken by surprise and I didn't realize what I was saying. I love you and I don't want to lose you. Not now. Not ever." He said. My glare softened and I hugged him. "You make it impossibly hard to be mad at you." I said kissing him. "Awe Babe." He said kissing me back. I smiled. We walked back inside. "So do I get to meet my little brother?" I asked when I walked in. My Mum nodded getting up and coming back with a baby in her hands. "Awe he's so cute" I said. "Can I hold him?" I ask. My mum nodded handing Zayn to me. "Oh my. He looks like me when I was a baby" I said watching his dark brown eyes flutter open. I smiled. He got those eyes from Mum. "Yea he does. Its surprising how much you both look alike." Mum said. I hear a snap and I see Michael with a camera in his hands. I smiled at him before looking back down at Zayn. I gave him to Harry while I got up. "Thank you so much Mum" I whispered hugging her. "I'll be back tomorrow. It's been a long day" I said kissing her cheek. I hugged Harry and Zayn then left with Michael. "If I'm going to Forgive you, You need to apologize to Calum And Luke" I said looking at him. "I will as long as you come with me...." He said. I nodded lacing our hands together. "I Love You Mikey" I said squeezing his hand. "I love you too Sava" He said kissing my hand as we pull into the Parking lot. We walk in and go to Luke's apartment. I knocked. "Come in Sav!" Luke said. i furrowed my eye brows. "How'd you know it was me?" I ask. "Just had a hunch" He said smirking until he saw Michael. "He has something to say" I said nudging Michael. "Listen Luke and Cal I'm sorry for the way I acted. I was just surprised and I didn't know how to react. Please forgive me? I don't want to lose either of you." Mikey said stepping towards Luke and Calum. Luke had his arms wrapped around Calum's waist his hands clasped as his head lay on Calum's shoulders. "I forgive you" Calum and Luke said at the same time then started laughing kissing Calum's cheek. I smiled. "It's CAKE!" I yelled looking at Michael. Everyone laughed and Michael kissed my cheek. I blushed. "Well Cake I'll see you tomorrow. I'm going to bed" I said grabbing Michael's hand and leaving. "I love you. You know that?" I said looking him in the eyes as we were back in our apartment.