Chapter 10

Savannah's POV*

I hold little Thomas as we're being wheeled out of the hospital. Mikey is smiling fondly at us as I get into the car. "I love you Mikey" I said grabbing his hand when he got in the car after strapping Thomas in his car seat. "I love you too Sav" Mikey said smiling. We arrive at the apartment and Ash Cal And Luke are all there waiting for us at the apartment. I smile. "Say hello to Thomas Fletcher Robert Clifford" I said and the boys started tearing up realizing that he was named after them. "I love you guys but I really am exhausted so if you could excuse us." I said standing up. Mikey followed me into the baby's room. I set Thomas in his bed softly kissing his head before going to our bedroom. Mikey followed me. He laid down next to me as I smuggled into his chest. "I love you" I whispered pecking his lips before I fell asleep. I wake up to the baby crying. I rub my eyes but get out of bed and go to his room. I pick him up and he lay on my chest slowly going back to sleep as I rock him. "Sh. it's okay Baby boy." I said kissing his head softly as I lay him back down in the crib before going back to the room to see a confused Mikey looking around. "I'm right here Babe. Thomas was crying and I put him back to sleep" I said and laid down. He pulled me closer. "I don't like it when you're not here. I can't sleep when you're not with me" He stated pouting. I kissed the pout off of his lips and smiled. "When do you have to go to work?" I mumble. "In an hour" He whispers kissing my forehead. "Start getting ready I mumble pecking his lips. He nodded and took a shower then put on his button up with a tie and some nice dress up pants. "You look hot" I said smirking as he blushed. "I don't want to take another shower and I'll be late, stop saying stuff like that" He mumbled and I smirked. Thomas starts crying again. I stand with up and walk into his room. "I guess we better feed you Baby" I mumble carrying him to the living room and getting his formula ready. I put the bottle into the microwave bouncing Thomas on my hip as I grab it and then go to the couch. I start feeding him as Mikey came and kissed me and Thomas goodbye. "I love you" He called out before leaving. "I LOVE YOU TOO" I yelled out then snickered as I realized I probably woke up Cal Luke and Ashton. I shrugged. There was a knock on the door. "Hello?" I ask as I answer it. "Hey Sav" Luke and Calum said walking in. I kicked the door closed as I was still feeding Thomas. I put his now empty bottle in the sink and throw a burping cloth over my shoulder and began patting his back softly. He burped and I smiled. "So I see you got this Mum thing down?" Luke and Calum said smiling fondly at us. I nodded. "I took classes while I was pregnant." I said smiling at them. I sit on the couch in the living room leaning Thomas against my chest. He has a thumb in his mouth while he fell asleep again. "So we've been talking and as soon as we get married we're going to adopt" Luke and Calum said and it wasn't till then that I saw the engagement ring on Calum's and Luke's left hands. "Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you both! Just remember to take parenting classes because parenting isn't always easy boys" I Said kissing Thomas's little head. They smile at me. After a few hours they had to leave. Thomas starts to get fussy and I take him into his room and change his diaper. "How's my baby boy?" I ask in my baby voice throwing his old diaper in the trash and putting him in a new one. "How about we take a nap while we wait for Daddy to get home" I mumble and going and laying on the couch wrapping a thin blanket around Thomas setting him on my stomach and Chest. He feel asleep in a few minutes before I did. I was awaken by Mikey kissing my forehead and him holding Thomas. "Hey" I mumble kissing him. "Hey baby" He said smiling. "Aren't you glad it's Friday? We have the whole weekend with little Thomas" I smile still half asleep. Mikey nodded kissing me. "Can you make him his bottle?" I mumble yawning. He nods and Thomas yawns. I smiled kissing his head.