Chapter 2

Michael's POV*
Savannah walked back in the room. "Hey Sav. These are my mates. They live next door" I said standing up smiling at her. She nodded half smiling. "I'm Luke. That's Calum and Ashton" Luke said pointing at the others while he's eyeing her up and down. "Well Hi. I'm Savannah" She said blushing. A surge of jealousy made a knot at the bottom of my stomach. I sit back on the couch throwing my arm across the top. Savannah sits next to me while the boys sit on the recliner on the other side of the table. "So are you two dating or?" Calum asks eyeing us. "No. She's my student. It's a very long story but it's not mine to tell" I said softly. "And that story shall not be talked about right now" Savannah said leaning back. "Do you know that Mikey wanted to be a singer before wanting to teach?" Ashton said looking towards Savannah. She looked beautiful. Like always. With her jet black hair and piercing blue eyes. She's perfect. I shook my head as my cheeks blared red. "No actually I didn't!" Savannah said smiling looking at me. I chuckled. "I'll be back" I said walking into my room. I took a few breathes then walked back in the living room. Only Savannah and Luke remained in the living room. "Where is everyone?" I asked. Luke looked happy while Savannah was blushing trying not to smile. The jealously knot came back. "Cal went home but Ash went on a date with his girlfriend Emily" Luke said answering me but looking at her. "Well I got to talk to Cal so I'll be back" I said walking out of the apartment not actually having anywhere to go.
I hear Savannah laugh through the door and the jealousy knot gets tighter.
Savannah's POV*
Luke gets up when Mikey leaves and sits next to me. I laugh. "Now why are you laughing?" He asked poking my cheek. I blushed hiding my face behind my hair. "Don't you hide that beautiful face from me Babe" Luke said pulling my chin so I was looking him in the eyes. He starts leaning in and before I know it so do I. Our lips meet but I don't feel fireworks... Not like I do when Mikey and I accidentally bump arms. Luke pulls away nuzzling his nose in my neck. I giggle as his nose tickles my neck. "Um. You need to leave" I told Luke mentally slapping myself. If Mikey finds out about this he'll never like me. "Why? What's wrong?" Luke asked standing up. "I'm in love with someone... He'll never love me back but I can't help it with his stupid red hair and his stupid green eyes and his adorable nose." I said my eyes widening realizing I just described Michael. "You really do love him huh?" Luke said smiling slightly. I nodded tears in my eyes. "Well your secret is safe with me. I'll go and I'll see you later. Text me if you ever need anything!" He said leaving his number in my Samsung galaxy. I nodded and he walked out. I put my head in my hands as the tears ran down my face. "Savannah? Are you okay?" Mikey asked leaning down next to me so he was eye level. I nodded looking up at him. He wiped the tears off my face hugging me. I melted into the hug smiling. I nuzzled my nose into his neck and he smiled kissing the top of my head. I blushed and we stayed in the position for what felt like hours but was only really 5 minutes. "Don't be afraid to tell me what's wrong. I'm not a bad guy and I'll help you through whatever" Mikey said his eyes shining with worry and care. My heart melted at the words and I nodded not being able to form a sentence. "Now it's time for bed considering we have school tomorrow and it's Friday. Thanksgiving is next week and I was wondering if you would like to come to my parents house with me?" He asked, his features showing just how nervous he is. I smiled. "Of course I will!" I said smiling. He hugged me again. "Now I'm going to sleep. You should get some sleep too" I said. Mikey smiled but we walked back into our rooms. Mine is diagonal from his room. I closed my door lying on the bed smiling. I'm happy here. This is the place I call home especially if Mikey is here with me. With that thought I fell asleep remembering to call him Mr. Clifford and not Mikey in school.