Dead Passengers

Ariana's POV:
I walk through the space ship I'm in. I look around and see all the creatures I've worked with for along time now. I am considered "bad" in the galaxy but I don't want to be.
One of my allies walks up to me and says "There is another mission for us, Miss Grande." I look at him and say "What?" He then says "There is a very successful Caption that lives up here in the galaxy!" I look at him and say "So... do you have any information about them?" The weird looking creature stares at me and says "All we know is that he is a Caption from Jupiter." I look at him and says "Okay, so is he a threat to us?" The creature says "Yes! Yes! Very much so, his ship is a lot stronger than ours!" I look away from the purple creature and look at the green one and say "Well, What are we going to do about this then?" As the green creature is talking, I put my feet on the table and act like I'm listening. I get my gun out of my pocket and while he is talking I shoot both of them.
As soon as I shot them, I ran out of the room like nothing happened. As I walk down the hallway of the space ship, I see a brown creature driving the ship and a blue one in the passenger side. I know I have to kill them to, but if I do, I will have no team. I shake that thought out of my head and hide my gun in my pocket and walk up to them. I sit down next to them and the one not driving says to me "So, have you heard about that Caption Eo guy?" I look at him and say "Yeah, I have but have you heard about the two deaths on this ship? Because your next!" I pull out my gun as fast as I can and shoot them both. I take control of the ship as fast as I can. I look forward and see that I'm heading towards a large circler stone. I cover my head as fast as I can. And then everything went black...
Authors Note: So do you like the story so far and what do you think will happen next? Comment your predictions! Love you all!!💗