Chapter 4 - Revelation

Start from the beginning

"It also seems Midoriya Izuku has a quirk. But in the initial interrogation, him being quirkless rang true. How interesting." Nezu hummed as he clapped his paws, and the teachers present felt a shiver run down their spine at the glint in Nezu's eyes.

"Aizawa, call Tsukauchi, we'll probably need him tonight." The principal added, and Aizawa sighed before fishing out his phone and sped dial the detective.  The teachers split between assuring and comforting the students who seemed stunned by the incident, and the other pulled the villains out of the student's dorm, to put them in Nezu's office tonight for interrogation.

__________________

"So you know that what you did can give you punishments right?" Nezu asked the trio of villains, which they all just nodded.

"Who planned this out?" Tsukauchi asked, which Izuku raised his hand lamely and answered a weak affirmative, still hurt from both the after effects of the shock and his quirk, while the two pointed him.

True.

"So what is your quirk, Midoriya?" The detective focused on the kid, who was looking that he can pass out again.

"My quirk is Sealing. I can seal and unseal anything I see. That is what I did to the camera feed and the locks." Midoriya answered.

False. False. True.

"Well, we are taken aback that you disabled or rather, sealed the four cameras, but you didn't saw the small hidden cameras by the window, didn't you?" Nezu stated, and Izuku's eyes widened at the revelation.

So that is why. Izuku thought. I'm an idiot.

The kid nodded and the detective continued.

"So tell me, what really is your quirk?"

By this Izuku was surprised, and then he realized that his heart was beating fast. He then mentally cursed himself and went to speak.

"I'm only gonna tell you if All Might is here." Izuku demanded, which earned a lot of complaints from the teachers. Nezu, seeing that the child is hiding a secret from them, agreed and called All Might.

A few minutes later, All Might arrived, which the hero earned glares from the three villains. Particularly from Izuku. All Might observed the green-haired boy, and why he looks strikingly familiar. And moments later, something clicked in his mind, as he remembered the kid. He shuddered at the thought that maybe he is also the reason why the kid went to villainy.

"You remember me, All Might?" Izuku snarled, still glaring at the hero, which made all eyes directed to All Might.

This is the first time they saw the hero nervous and scared, which confused all of them.

All Might gulped before responding, "Yes, I remember you, Young Midoriya. And believe me, meeting you that day and what I said is my greatest regret in my life."

Now that was shocking. The teachers looked at All Might incredulously, before their eyes redirected to the green haired boy when they heard him scoff.

"Oh you better. You're practically like Kacchan in a way. But instead of killing myself, you went to kill my dreams. Tell me, is it worth it? Toshinori?" Izuku spat the names with such venom all the while gritting his teeth, as his mind flashed the memory of meeting the hero and how his words affected him that day. All Might's eyes widened when he heard his civilian name, but quickly composed himself. He cannot appear weak in front of a villain- child or not. The occupants of the room except Nezu and the two other villains wasn't faring any better, they all had expressions of shock, disbelief or confusion in their own ways. Nezu on the other hand, looks like he was fitting a puzzle inside his mind.