18.1

(Malcolm POV)

Her heart stopped.

I heard it stop.

I felt it stop.

My heart was burning in my chest. It felt like any minute it was going to crumble on itself.

Dad where are you?!?! She's gone!!!! Oh god dad please hurry up and get her.

I'm on my way son. What do you mean she is gone?

Her heart stopped I'm gonna try to bring her back.

I closed the link and moved towards Liv. I made her mom go downstairs to cool down. I could hear here in the kitchen on the phone sobbing her Liv's dad, telling him to get home. I focused on Liv and ripped her shirt open so her chest was out. I didnt  have time to fully admire the view as I was freaking out. I pumped down on her chest trying to get her heart started.

"Come on Liv. You gotta pull through for me babe."

I pumped some more. "Come on Liv, I need you baby."

 I kept pumping, and she was just laying there. Eventually I couldn't see anymore through the tears that were falling from my eyes.

"Son i'm here let us take care of it. You go downstairs with Liv's mom and make sure she is ok." My dad walked me out the door as the pack doctors got to work on trying to bring Liv back. I really couldn't handle the pain in my chest. I felt like someone ripped my heart out of my chest, stomped on it a couple times, ran over it with two semi-trucks, and then set it on fire.

I slowly made my way down the stairs to where Liv's family and some of the pack members were. I probably looked like the walking dead with all the looks of sympathy and pity. Walking to Liv's parents, who were looking at me expectantly, I could only shake my head.

"I got kicked out, so I don't know what's going on. But I know she still hasnt responded to whatever they are doing," I said rubbing at my chest. Liv's mom started sobbing into her husbands chest and he hugged her tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry." I had to go outside before I shifted and went crazy.

Running I left out a painful howl. I could hear the howls of my pack echo back to me. I pushed my legs harder trying to get as far away from that house as I could. I was so focused on getting away and thinking about Olivia that I didn't notice something was coming my way until after it hit me against a tree, knocking me out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS ONLY PART 1. PART 2 WILL BE UP IN A COUPLE HOURS!!!!!!!!