1 (Edited)

Music playing in the background. Confetti and streamers falling from the ceiling.

"Thank you so much everybody! Give it up for my band!!! My amazing dancers!!! And most of all, you for supporting me!!! Goodnight guys, you rock!!!"

I ran off stage tired and sweaty looking for a bottle of water. "That was great sweety I'm so proud of you!" My mom said while hugging me with all her might.

"Ugh... Mom I can't breathe." I laughed when she let go of me smiling sheepishly. "Sorry you know how I am after every concert you do." I just smiled at her with love for all that she has done for me.

"I know I know. I'm very tired can we go to the hotel now?"

"Actually we are going to stay in the new house tonight since everything is in there. You can actually sleep in your own bed now."

I jumped up and down excitedly, "Yay! Let's go now I want to see what my room looks like." I stretched my arms smelling a little mustiness coming from me. I scrunched up my nose," Yeah and I need to take a shower too."

"Haha OK let's go stinky butt!" I scowled at my giggling mom, "Really mom? 'Stinky butt'? What am I, five?"

She shrugged, "It was cute to me. Alright lets go home. Your dad and Joey are waiting in the car, and plus we got a long day tomorrow shopping for school supplies."

"Um tell me why I'm going to high school?" She sighed, " Because you've been doing all this fame and superstar stuff for a long time now. And I want you to get to experience high school for a little bit. And plus this will help for that movie you will be starting next summer. Be a normal teenager for just a little bit."

I sigh, " I understand. "Can you at least tell me what school I'm going to?"

She beams her smile at me, "You are attending..."

(Malcolm POV)

"WOO HOOO!! IN YOUR FACE SUCKER!!!!"

I sat there and laughed while Jace sat there and did his little victory dance looking like an idiot. "OK you won one game out of how many?"

He pouted, "Five."

"Yeah so you shouldn't be bragging in my face like that." He grumbled as he sat back on the couch.

"You're a jerk." I chuckled at him and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry you will get better.. Or not." He glared at me.

Bang.

"OH OH, CAN WE TAKE IT NICE AND SLOW, SLOW BREAK IT DOWN AND DROP IT LOW, LOW CAUSE I JUST WANNA PARTY ALL NIGHT IN THE NEON LIGHTS 'TIL YOU CAN'T LET ME GOO!!!!!!!"

I looked up to see my sister Mary and her friend Diane singing some song very loudly. "Hey guys how was-"

"I JUST WANNA FEEL YOUR BODY RIGHT NEXT TO MINE ALL NIGHT LONG BABY SLOW DOWN THE SONG AND WHEN IT'S COMING CLOSER TO THE END HIT REWIND ALL NIGHT LONG BABY, SLOW DOWN THE SONG!!!!!!!"

And now Jace has joined in to there little singing fest. I rolled my eyes and waited till they were done. Finally they calmed down.

"How was the concert?" I asked Mary continuing with the game we were playing.

"Oh my gosh Mal it was amazing!!! She sings so good, she is a great dancer, I just love her. And we got free signed t-shirts that they threw into the crowd. Oh and she did this one song that-"

"Wait!" We all looked at Jace. "You went to an Olivia McCoy concert?"

For some reason hearing that name set me on edge a little. Mary nodded her head excitedly. I looked at Jace wondering what his problem was.

"OH SHI-ZNIT!!" I could tell he was trying to not let the curse word come out of his mouth.

"Oh my gosh that is so awesome. I like love her! She is so beautiful with that Australian accent of hers. That nice body. Heck I would not mind settling down if she was my mate." Hearing him say this surprised me. The Jace Anderson saying he would settle down for a girl is crazy and unheard of.

"Wow she must be really special if you are willing to settle down for her." With me saying that everybody looked at me in shock. "What?" I said starting to get uncomfortable with all the staring.

Mary finally opened her mouth, "You don't know who Olivia McCoy, international superstar, the sexy fox, the Aussie beauty is?" I shook my head. "Am I supposed to know?"

Diane looked at my sister, "Are you sure he is really your brother? How could he not know who Livvy is?" I growled at her getting frustrated with everyone. "Can someone just tell me who she is?"

Jace sat down next to me and patted my shoulder, "Dude, Olivia McCoy is the hottest Australian actress, singer, dancer, and model ever lived. She is amazing. If you don't know who she is, haven't seen what she looks like, or seen her in action..... Well you have not lived."

I tried to come up with her face in my mind but failed. "Yeah I don't know her."

Mary shook her head at me, "You're hopeless!!! We are going to upstairs and get ready for bed. Goodnight!" And her and Diane walked up stairs whispering about how insane I am.

Jace stood up, "Yeah I gotta go to. My ma is mind linking me like crazy to get home."

"Alright bro I will see you tomorrow."

"Alright bye." He walked out the door and I headed to my office.

I was sitting there going through files trying to focus but I couldn't. Who was this Olivia girl and why was everyone so in love with her? Why can't I get her out of my mind? I was ready to search her up on my computer but then I got mind linked.

Alpha! There has been a sighting of rouges east of the pack house.

OK I'm heading that way.

I guess I will have to check her later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS AND GALS!!!! THIS IS THE SECOND STORY I'M WORKING ON. PLEASE READ!!!!!!! VOTE!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT!!!!!!!! ON THE SIDE IS A PIC OF OLIVIA AND A VIDEO OF HER PERFORMANCE.