2 (Edited)

This chapter is dedicated to areyno03. She made me an amazing cover which I'm grateful for. On the side is a pic of Malcolm and a video of Livvy practicing for her concert. Read, Vote, and Comment!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(Livvy POV)

Today was kind of a relaxing day since we just finished our last night on tour. So I'm hanging out with some of my friends that I made on tour. They mostly consist of my dancers and band members. And maybe some staff. Yeah, so we are all just chilling in my new pool behind my new house. Did I mention this place is amazing? Well it is so amazing! We are splashing each other, laughing, and having a water fight when I hear....

"OLIVIA!!!!!!" We all stop and stare at the back door. For what you may wonder? We are waiting for the beast. Also known as 'mom'. And speaking of mom, here she comes walking out the back door towards us.

"Yes mom." I try my innocent smile and voice hoping she won't be too mad at me for whatever I did wrong.

She laughs at me, "You aren't in trouble so you stop the innocent face. I just wanted to talk to you and have you meet someone." I breathe a sigh of relief and so does my little posse.

"OK mom. I'll be right there as soon as I find a towel."

(Malcolm POV)

I was just hanging out in my room with Jace. And yes we were playing video games. The same game that I kicked Jace's butt at the other day. But yeah, so we are playing games when I feel my dad trying to connect to me. I open my mind link up.

Yeah dad what's up?

I need you and Jace to come down to my office. Bring your sister too if you see her on your way down.

OK I'll be right there.

I cut the mind link off and pause the game.

"Hey I was winning why did you pause it?!?!" I looked at Jace incredulously.

"Really? It's just a game Jace and plus my dad wants us down in his office." He nods understandingly and we head down to his office. I didn't see Mary on my way here so I guess she won't be getting to hear the news.

We walked into my dad's office and what do you know Mary was in here after all. I sat down in the chair across from him, and Jace sat on my left with Mary on my right. "So what's the news dad?"

He looked at us seriously for a moment and then smiled, " I have some great news to tell all of you. For the annual back to school dance I've decided to change it up. Instead of a dance how about a concert?" I looked at him like he was crazy, and stole glances at Jace and Mary to see they had the same look. "Um dad what do you mean a concert?"

He slyly smiled like he knew a secret we didn't. "Well we are going to have a new student attending our school." At hearing this Mary perked up." Oh who is it?"

He smiled excitedly, "It's Olivia McCoy."

At hearing this name I froze. Why do I always feel on edge when I hear her name? You got any idea Shadow?

Nope. Nada.

Oh great you are much help.

I know thanks.

My talk with my wolf got disrupted when a loud piercing scream erupted from, not my sister, but Jace. "Oh my god. Are you serious. I like LOVE her. I want to marry her someday, and have pups with her. So if you are joking I will be so heartbroken I might kill myself. I mean I really won't kill myself because I want to live, but you get what I mean right? I mean-"