Love at first sight 5-Asked out?!

Start from the beginning

After few minutes,

WE ARRIVED AT DOWNHILL STREET.

"Okay, let's get out." I said to Shawn who was about to sleep.

"Oh, Okay.." he took Poru and we got out of the bus.

I took the lead and bought Shawn to my house. I arrived at my house's front door and turned myself facing Shawn, I was pointing at the front foor.

"This is my house."

"Okay, goodbye. Remember about tomorrow! I won't forgive you if you didn't go!" he smiled and let me scratch Poru's head for the last time. "I'll be going now"

Suddenly, the door opened and mum came out holding a small garbage bin at her hands.

"Ah, you're back Lucia!" she turned looking at Shawn. "And this is?"

"Good Evening, my name is Shawn" he carried Poru and showed it to mum "and this is Poru, my cute little puppy."

Mum was silent for few seconds then she smiled "Come in, Shawn! Have some tea!" she let down her garbage bin and let the door open widely.

Shawn looked at me and I nodded. "Sure"

We came in and I immediately saw dad in the living room concentrating on the laptop in front of him. He took a sip of his hot chocolate and sat the cup down.

"Dear! Look who Lucia brought home! A guy!"

My dad twitched and quickly close his laptop. "W-what did you said?"

"Lucia brought Shawn! Come let's welcome him!"

My dad twitched again as if thunder just shocked him or something, he turned towards us and widened his eyes and his jaws. He made the expression like he knows that the world is going to end in any second. He came running towards us and looked at Shawn fiercely. Poru growled at him but dad doesn't seem to mind.

"What's your name?"

"Shawn...sir...." Shawn was scared, I can tell.

"Why are you here?"

"I..was sending Lucia back to her house, her mum saw me and brought me in."

My dad turned towards my mum and yelled "HONEYY!WHY DID YOU BROUGHT HIM IN?!"

"Oh don't me so overdramatic, dear. They're just friends. And Shawn was kind enough to send Lucia back at night, it's dangerous out there for god's sake!"

My dad looked uncomfortable but still manage a weak smile "Oh,I-I see..thanks young lad. Come in, come in."

We came in and sat at the sofa in the living room. Mom brought us tea and biscuits.

"You don't look bad." Dad said drinking his hot chocolate.

"I-I'm not sir..."

Dad put the cup at the table and stood up and pointed his index finger to Shawn. "Do you have feelings for my daughter? Well I'll tell you this! She is not going to have relationships in such young age!"

Shawn gulped. "I-I don't sir..I'm just her friend." I thought I saw Shawn was doubting what he said just now. The sentence he said just now..hurts me....why? I shifted uncomfortably on the sofa.

Dad sat down still with his fierce face. Mum sat next to dad and looked at Shawn with friendly eyes. "Why don't you take Lucia somewhere tomorrow? She's not anything tomorrow, well..besides doing choirs that is."

"Honey, No!"

Shawn gulped again and I saw he was sweating, a lot. "I..uh..invited her for a live concert t-tomorrow..."