When You Met

Four: When you jumped, Four was the one who helped you get out of the net, and your attention was lock into him. You were mesmerized by him, like, he's vaguely familiar to you.

"What? You get pushed?" You're distracted by him and cannot relpy immediately. "What's your name?" he asks again, looking surprised that a Stiff had chosen Dauntless.

And you replied, "My name's (Y/N)."

"First jumper, (Y/N)! Welcome to Dauntless," he announced.

And your eyes met again and he leaded you at the side to wait until everyone gets to jump. You wait there and stare at his back as he was busy helping those who jumped.
_

Tris: You were walking at the Dauntless mess hall after you burnt your old Candor clothes. There were no available seats, until you've notice that the Stiff who volunteered to jump first was still vacant besides her, so you've decided to sit next to her.

When you toke a sit, she notices you and glance at you. Then, Christina notices you too, so she called you.

"Hey, (Y/N)! You're here. By the way this is Tris. And, Tris, this is (Y/N)," Christina exclaimed referring to both of you and Tris. So, you casually smiled at them.

You said, "Hi, Tris. Nice to meet you."

She nodded and smiled at you.

_

Eric: After you jumped at the train, you were with your new friend Lynn who were your friend in the train. You both landed on your feet and laugh at the other initiates who rolled after they jumped. And then you noticed the youngest leader of Dauntless standing at the ledge. You have a crush on Eric when you first saw him standing on the ledge since he stood on his full glory.

"Alright, listened up!" he barked. Then everyone's attention was on him and gathered in front of him. "I'm Eric, I'm one of your leaders here at Dauntless. This is the way in, and if you don't have the guts to jump, you don't belong in Dauntless."

Everyone paused for a minute and look at each other to comprehend what he said. Then, an Erudite boy beside you asked a question which caught everyone's attention.

"Is there a water at the bottom or something?" the Erudite boy asked in confusion.

"I guess you'll find out." Eric paused for a while then continued to talk, "Or not."

And for the first time, your eyes meet with each other. Moments later, he smiled at you when you're about to jumped, and you have an energy and confidence to jump because of his rare smile.

_

Christina: You're running with everyone to catch the running train. You got inside and catched your breath after the exhausting sprinting. Moments later, an Candor girl gets inside and sweats running down her neck.

"Too exhausted, huh?" You asked her to capture her attention, and she just laughs. "I'm sorry, I'm (Y/N), by the way. From Erudite."

"Of course, you are," she huffed and still catching her breathe.

And suddenly, an Abnegation girl gets in the train, and sit immediately besides the short Candor girl because of the running. Probably, she's the last one who got into the train.

"You've made it!" The Candor girl greeted her and this time, she turned her attention to you. "I'm sorry, (Y/N). I'm Christina, and what's your name?" She's referring to the Abnegation girl with her last question.

"I'm Beatrice."

And they shake hands and still pants because of the exhaustion.

-

Peter: After you dropped your blood at the burning coals, the Dauntless members hollers and cheering in their seats. You walked to their assigned seats and a Dauntless boy led you on an empty seat. You are seated beside some Candor boy.

"Welcome to Dauntlesss," the Candor boy greeted you and smiled after you take your seat.

"Thanks," your short reply.

"I'm Peter, Candor." And he offered his hand to shake to you.

"I'm (Y/N)," you said and accept his hands.

After the Choosing Ceremony, you both ran together and jumped. You both stick together since the early days of initiation.

-

Will: It was back at the Erudite school. You were bullied with the older Erudite boys, and Will came to scold them.

"Are you okay?" the 7 years old Will asked you and he offered a hand for you to stand. You tentatively accepted it.

After you stood, you say to him, "I'm alright. Thanks."

"Wanna play with me?" he suddenly offers you. You were tentative of him because it's the first time you've met.

In the end, you accepted his offer to play with him. The rest of the day became eventful, and it ensured your fate with him.

-

Uriah: Your parents was friends and always visits in your place with young Uriah. You played with him every time and eat dinner. You always sneak and watched the initiates as they practice. Uriah showed off at you

"Hey! Look at me!" Calling you and his doing some shadow fighting. You laughs as he did it.

"I think I'm better than you Uriah." And you continued to laugh.

_

Caleb: You were doing a microscopic testing and you noticed that a guy next to you is struggling with his work. You came closer to him and asked him.

"What's the problem?" you inquired.

He looks at you and looks back at his microscope and talk. "It seems that my subject doesn't show."

You let out a soft laugh at this. "You should adjust the lights, so that it will reflect on the inside. The light makes the object visible," you instructed.

He immediately checks it and adjust the light. He placed his eyes on the microscope, and his face brightens after looking through it.

"Oh, it works," he gleefully exclaims. "Thanks. I wouldn't do it without your help. What's your name?"

"I'm (Y/N), and you?" you said.

"I'm Caleb Prior."

And you both shake each other's hand and get back at your own works.

SyricTW09 | SYRIC