Bonus Chapter

So i decided to be the nice author, and I am adding some bonus chapters to the story. At least 10. Enjoy!

Me and the boys have been getting along really well. Everything is really normal and happy around here. Well, sometimes Yoongi eats Jungkook's lamb skewers. Or someone accidentally wakes up Yoongi. 

Then there is Namjoon. You may be wondering. What could the precious leader have possibly done wrong?? He breaks things. A LOT of things. He broke a frying pan! Like what?! Jin scolded him for a while though. He also ended up breaking my door of the hinges, and we had to get that fixed. 

I walk around the house, and look around. Yoongi is sleeping in his panther form, spread out by the window in the sun. Jimin and Jungkook are bickering back and forth over their height and age. Jin, Jhope, and Namjoon are nowhere to be seen. Taehyung is outside looking for four leaf clovers. 

I pop my head out of the window. 

"Don't go too far, Tae!" I yell.

"Okay!!" He yells back. 

I get some (favorite drink), and head to the living room, turning on the tv. I scroll through until I come across (Favorite movie/ favorite tv show). I click on it, and sit the remote down, sipping on my drink. 

TiMESKiP

Tae hasn't come in yet? It has been three hours!! I feel a pain in my chest, but I just think I'm worrying. I run outside, but I don't see them anywhere. 

"TAE?!" I call out. "Where are you?!"

Suddenly a pain tears through my body, like all of my bones are breaking, and then going back to normal.

I scream and fall to the floor, shaking a little. Yoongi is the first one in the room, in his panther form. He shifts back, and holds my body. The other boys run in to the room, looking at me in worry. 

"I-it hu-urts." I cry. 

"shhh." Yoongi soothes. "I know. I know."

"G-go find T-tae!" I sob. 

A few a them look at each other in worry.

"Jin, go get the car." Namjoon orders. "Yoongi, call TXT. We need their help. Jungkook, carry Y/N to the car. Me and Yoongi  with try to catch Taehyung's scent, and the rest of you drive around, if any of you you do catch his scent, Hobi bark as loud as you can."

They nod, and everyone gets to work.

Meanwhile, Tae POV

I whimper as they throw me into a cell. 

A woman walks in the room. Not just any woman, my old owner. She used me for her sexual needs, and sometimes her friends too. She beat me when I refused. 

"Hello, TaeTae." She sneers.

"Don't call me that, you hag." I spit out. 

"Hmmm." She glares. "Well it seems that bitch wasn't a good owner."

"Don't call Y/N a bitch!!!!" I yell. 

I fall as she slaps me. 

"You will learn your manners, slave." She hisses.

She leaves the room, slamming the metal door behind her. 

Please save me guys.