Scenting?

I wake up the next day, and get ready for work. I sigh, as I get up and head to my shower. I sing as I rinse my hair, trying to be quiet so I don't wake up any of the boys. When I'm done, I put my outfit on.

I grab my bag and head downstairs

I grab my bag and head downstairs. Jin is in the kitchen making breakfast. I walk up to him and hug him from behind.
"I'm heading to work okay?" I say.
He nods.
"But i might be Home early instead of at home by five. If I am not home at 12 or 1, then I'll be back at five, okay?"
He nods again. I face him and give him a kiss on the cheek.
I drive to work, and head in. Hongjoong, Jungho, And San Are already waiting for me.
"Morning guys!" I smile.
They run and give me a hug and I laugh.
"Where's Jennie and Lisa?" I ask.
"They are already in the back." Hongjoong says.
I nod.
"Well Guys, everyone gets off at 12:30 today, unless they stay to catch up on deadlines." I inform them. Hongjoong nods, and the three of them leave to inform the office. I head to mine, and hurry to finish my work. I make a few calls, and a few people head into my office for appointments with the company.

I look at the clock. 12:45. I get all of my stuff packed up, and get ready to leave. The five of my friends bust in my office. I look up, raising an eyebrow.
"What do you weirdos want?" I ask.
"We are saying goodbye to our favorite boss!~" they smile. I roll my eyes, and they all give me a hug. Jungho kisses my cheek, and San kisses my forehead. I laugh, and head to my car to get home.
When I get home, I open the door and walk in, and hear a loud hiss and a growl. Namjoon stalks up to me, and growls. I raise an eyebrow.
"Why do you smell like that?!?" He growls.
"Like what?" I ask.
"Like another male!" Yoongi hisses.
"Oh, I was hanging with friends at the office, and they all hugged me before I left." I answered 
Jhope runs to me, and hugs me, rubbing onto me. He kisses my neck, and sucks it, and accidentally hits my sweet spot, and I quietly moan. In front of all the boys. My face flushes, and I lightly push him away, causing him to pout.
"Okay, we are doing this oldest to youngest!" Namjoon says. "Jin, bring Y/N to the her room, we give each person privacy."
I begin to panic, and ask questions as Jin brings me to my bedroom. He sits me on my bed.
"What's going on?" I ask.
"I'm scenting you." He says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because we don't like the smell of another male, and we are getting it off." He smiles innocently. I gulp, and he pushes me back on the bed, rubbing over me, like my thighs, and my neck, rubbing his cheek on mine.
Five minutes later, he leaves and Yoongi walks in. Yoongi sits down, and picks me up, making me straddle him. He places kisses around my back, and running his arms up and down my sides. He then kisses my lips, and my eyes widen in shock. I give into the kiss, my hands on his shoulders, his hands on my waist. I move my hips, and he groans, and I feel him growing underneath me. A knock on the door interrupts us, and Yoongi lets out a low growl, leaving.
Namjoon walks in, and places me how yoongi had me, and kisses me all over, running his hands along my back. I adjust myself, and feel his member underneath me get bigger. He gets up and leaves, and Jhope walks in. He happily rubs all over me, and places a few kisses on the ones he did earlier.
Once he's done, Jimin walks over when he leaves. Jimin places Kitten licks all over my neck, and sucks on my sweet spot. I moan quietly, and he lightly grinds against my core. I grip his arms, and he gives one final rub, and then gets up, leaving.
Taehyung is next. He walks In and gives me box smile. He jumps onto the bed pinning me. He places his head in the crook of my neck, rubbing his cheeks on my skin. He places a few kisses here and there.
He leaves and the last person walks in. Jungkook pins me against the headboard, my legs places over his thighs, feeling a semi hard on against my core, which is hardly being covered by my raised up skirt. His thin sweatpants aren't helping much. He gives me a look of hunger, and slams his lips on mine. I yelp in shock, but give in. He grinds on my core and I moan, arousal filling me. His member grows against me, and I moan again. He gets up and leaves. Before he's gone, he calls to me.
"Come down for lunch when you're ready."

He then leaves me in my bed. How could they leave me so sexually frustrated ?!?!

Whatever.

I'm just going to change for lunch.