🍋 Yoongi's help 🍋

The boys left me very frustrated sexually, and I just lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling. What I didn't know was that they could smell my arousal. Someone walks in the bedroom and shuts the door. I then hear the click of the lock locking. I sit up on my elbows, seeing Yoongi.
"Did you want something?" I ask.
"Do you want help?" He asks.
I frown.
"With what?" I ask.
He walks towards me, and kisses me roughly. My back hits the headboard on the bed, and our chest are close to touching. Yoongi gropes my breast, and I moan into the kiss, pushing my chest up. He begins to kiss my jawline, and trails the kisses down to my neck. He sucks and bites, playing with the sensitive skin.
I quietly moan, arousal moving throughout my body. He slowly takes off my clothes, and then strips himself. His member is raised in the air, reaching almost his belly button. I gulp, wondering how that will fit in me.
As if reading my mind, he chuckles.
"It'll fit." He crawls back to me, kissing me again. He reaches a hand down, and rubs his member around my entrance. I hold onto his biceps, trying to relax and prepare for his size. He slowly slips inside of me, and I cry out in pain. I feel the stretching of my womanhood.
Once he is all the way in, he stops, and waits for me to adjust. Soon, I feel pleasure filling my body, and I moan. He takes that as a go, and begins to thrust. My head is thrown back, strangled moans leaving my lips as his thrusts speed up. He groans in my ear, his arms caging my head as I warp my arms around his torso.

The bead shakes, hitting the wall. The room is filled with our moans and groans. Yoongi grabs my leg, thrusting into me, hitting deeper than before. He pulls out to the tip, and then slams back into me, making me scream in pleasure. He slams into my g spot, and I let out a choked scream. He must notice, because he continues to abuse the spot.

"F-fuck!" He groans, twitching inside of me.
"Y-yoongi!" I moan.
I clench tight, and his head rolls back.
I see white as I release on his member, and he lets out a loud groan, before pulling out and releasing his load on my stomach. He goes and gets a towel, cleaning me up before tucking both of our naked forms under the covers.
"I love you, Y/N." He whispers.
"...love... too.. yoongi." I tiredly mumble. He knows what I mean, and snuggles his face into my neck.
My eyes close, and I fall into a deep sleep.