28

Sophia's pov
It is the next day and I have an interview with the Influence Management. I haven't began decorating my room buy I had already posted my videos on my YouTube channel. I didn't need to edit a lot for my video yesterday and it turn out I updated it earlier than I expected. I did my morning routine and did my natural makeup since my pimple are almost gone from my face. I am wearing a white shirt with blue denim jacket and matching denim jeans. I straightened my hair and grab my handbag. I walked downstairs and had breakfast. Zach drove me to Starbucks and we then continue out trip the venue.

Donnoven was already there and they brought is to the interview room. The cameraman counted to one and the camera begin to rolled. "Hi, I am Lena Dunham from a company called Influence Management. We have Tik Tok star Sophia Jones and Instagram photographer Donnoven Nguyen here with us today. They had just join our company and we are very excited to interview them and also to get to know them more. We would like to interview the one who has over 50M followers by now and the one who beat Charli D'Amelio hype." She said which made me chuckled and she continues. "So how do you feel about it?" She ask. "Well, I feel very happy since I really didn't thought that I would actually has those much of a followers I would get in just a few weeks. I just recorded my first ever Tik Tok and it just went viral overnight. I really didn't mean to beat her hype but I just want to have fun on Tik Tok since I've seen so much fun on the app." I said.

"Donnoven, you are also on Tik Tok and you have over 1M followers. How do you feel?" She ask. "I feel very lucky because all I ever want to do there is just posting some funny videos and enjoy. The fan just made it work." He said and I nodded in agreement. "Sophia, you can actually took advantage of this fame to do something you like and what would it be?" She ask. "Well, I would always want to meet my idols and make my fans happy when I do some meet and greet. I always wanted to meet Ariana Grande, Shane Dawson, Jeffree Star, Anna Hathaway, Noah Centineo and more celebrities. I also want to meet with my fans as much as possible because they are the reason why I am here today." I said and it was Donnoven nodding this time.

"And that is it for the interview today with Sophia and Donnoven." She said and the camera went off. I went to the backstage and Zach was sitting on one of the chairs. It looks us hours to do the interview and it was really fun. We went home after the exhausting time. I took a shower and ate lunch that my mom made. I put on some comfortable clothes on for me to sleep. I actually checked some YouTube comments and liked some of them. My phone's buzzed and it was a massage from Payton.

Payton

Hey! I'm at Los Angeles right now and I was thinking maybe we should hang out tomorrow?

Uhm sure

Okay cool

Where? When?

Starbucks at 10am?

Uhm sure that would be fine with me tomorrow 😊

Ok great! I see you tomorrow then!

Kk c ya