23

~ Few Days Later ~

Sophia's pov

"I just wanna say congratulations for being the most followers on Tik Tok and you are able to beat my hype!" Charli said to me. "Thank you so much!" I said. "No problem! We should hang out at my place if you are back from your tour." She said. "Yeah, of course!" I said. "Do you wanna hang out at the hype house or my place?" She ask. "Ehh I rather go to your place." I said. "That would amazing! We could watch some movies and eat some pizza. Make sure to not watch everything on Netflix because I wanna it with you!" She said. "Of course. I got to go cause I have to get ready." I said. "Oh, when are you guys starting?" She ask. "We are going on stage at 10am and it's already 9am." I said, looking the clock on the kitchen wall. "Oh, ok. You better go now or else you will be late." She said and I nodded. We said our goodbyes and I got ready. I am wearing a black 'Trasher' crop top and black ripped jeans.

For starters, me and Charli became friends after she congrats me on my 20M followers on Tik Tok. We then begin to become friends and it was fun to text with her everyday. We FaceTime with each other all night and she tells me about the hate that she always get on Tik Tok. She said that she was proud for me because I don't really have any hate for now. I mean like social media was always mean to people who just started being famous on social media. The second is that I was able to beat Charli's hype in just 2 weeks or more. I have 50M followers on Tik Tok now and we are about to celebrate it on stage later.

Lastly, we are at Chicago, IL right now and we still have 3 more stops to go. For the past few days, I was having fun to meet my fans. Oh and I didn't want to go to the hype house because I only want to hang out with Charli or maybe Dixie. I just didn't want to make thing awkward since Chase is of course going to be at the Hype House. Charli told me that there had been things going on with Chase. I just want to be happy while hanging out with Charli.

We ate breakfast and went inside the bus. It was fun to hang out with everyone while on tour and maybe I won't be seeing some of them. I just hope that I will after this your ends because I had become close with them and I want to at least we will still keep in touch. Mattia and I are still talking right now. Mattia is actually a great friend for you to have if you are a starter. The only problem is that you know he is famous and you just feel like you are beneath. Thank God he was nice enough and shout me out on his Tik Tok.