21

Sophia's pov
Today is the big day where I get to meet more fans and have some panicked attacked. We were still at the hotel, getting ready and stuff. Payton's phone rang and he accepted the call. I went beside him and it was Bryce. "Hey, Bryce. What's up?" Payton said. "Hey, guys. Is everyone there? Call everyone. I need to tell you something important." He said. Payton didn't waste any time and called everyone. They went to our room as soon as possible. "Okay, I wish you guys all the best to have fun while meeting with your fans especially Soph. I just wanna say that I am back with Elle!" He said and showed Elle, who is playing with her phone but stop after she saw Bryce's phone. "Wait, really?" I said and he nodded. Everyone congratulated him and he told us that he FaceTime because he wanna film our reaction. I never really like the idea of Bryce getting back with Elle but I just go with it.

We have arrived at the arena and I am so freakin nervous. Payton was there for me all the time with the girls. There was a long line waiting to meet with us. I had fun meeting my fans and I enjoyed it a lot. I had received a lot more here than Playlist. I received gifts, outfits, flowers, cards, drawings and even foods. I took some pictures and videos for those who help their friends when they couldn't be here. A blonde girl with blue eyes came to me. I knew her from Playlist and I smiled when she came towards me. "Hey, do you still remember me?" She ask. "Of course I remember you! You were the one who gave the dope denim jacket to me." I said and she nodded. We took some pictures and videos together.

I had reached 30M followers by now because my fans keep posting of them meeting me. I reposted some of it on my Instagram stories. It was fun to meet my fans and spend a lot of time with them. I was nervous as hell at first but after I met my first fan, I was okay after that. I was so happy to meet my fans! They are literally the cutest thing ever! They just love giving me gifts and I have candies from some of the countries.

We went back to some restaurants and bought some lunch. It was fun and we had a good time. "Tomorrow the bus will come and pick us up. I already got a text from my manager and it will come at 10am. We still have tons of time to pack or eat breakfast." Payton said. Payton was beside the wall, I was beside him and next to me is Chase so I was between Chase and Payton. In front of Payton was Josh and Nessa was between Josh and Anthony. Riley was beside Chase and Avani was beside Anthony. Riley was opposite Avani. "Yeah, okay." I said. "Oh, we should do a photoshoot here!" Anthony said. "Yeah, I know a photographer!" Josh said and took out his phone. He texted the guy and he said that he will be here in a minute.

The photographer, Chris came after like 5 minutes later and he took some dope pictures. Me and the girls had our own photoshoot and the boys also. He said he will send the edited photos to us and we promise him that we will tagged him on our posts. We finished eating lunch and I went shopping with the girls. The boys just follow around while talking. Josh did a little vlogging and so did I.