7

It is Playlist day today and i have already arrived. I am actually the first one to be in my room. I was about to call Chase when someone open the door. It was a guy. "Hey, who are you?" He ask. "I'm Sophia." I said. "Oh, am I in the right room or you're in the wrong room? Oh, I'm Payton by the way." He said. "My room is 212." I said. "Well, we're the same then." He said. The door bust open again and it was Chase this time. He dropped everything and hugged me. "I can't believe we're in the same fucking room!" He said and let me go after a tight hug. "I know right!" I said. "Are you guys dating or something?" Payton ask. "Hell no. We're just friends Payton and be nice because she's new to the Tik Tok things." He said. "Oh, you're the girl who got 100k over night." He said. "Uh, yeah." I said.

The other bed ended up being a girl name Riley who is Payton's best friend. The four of us did some Tik Toks and get to know each other more. Tomorrow will be the first day where we will meet our fans. Riley and I ended up being best friend. She will teased Payton by hugging me and he will just shake his head. "Hey, guys! I'm here with Payton, Chase and Soph! Wooo Playlist here we come!" Riley said and posted the video on her Instagram. I went live and a lot of people started joining my live.

Where is Chase?

We need Chase!

Call everyone!!

Everyone please!!

"Guys, they want you guys to be on my live video." I said. Chase sat on my right while Riley was between and Payton is on my left. "Hey, people!!" Chase said. "Hey, guys!!" Riley said.

Omg!! Payton!!

Payton!

Riley omg!

Chaser!!!

Oops Riley and Payton sharing the same room ok 👌🏻

Squad goals!!

"We will be doing a photoshoot later and post it in Instagram tomorrow so stay toon!" Riley said. "Yeah, be ready for the stupidest squad ever!!" Chase said which made everyone laughed. Chase got up and went to the balcony while Riley follow him. I was left with Payton and he grab my phone from me. "Hey, guys. I'm taking over!" He said which I gave him a good glare. He put it in the middle and I sat close to him.

Omg I ship lmao

No I ship him with Riley

I ship Soph and Chase!!

I ship tho wth!!

Please date!!

"Woah, why all the sudden the comments turn into a dating ad." Payton said which made me giggles. "Yeah, we just met." I said and Payton chuckled. "Okay, guys. We are going to end this live and get some Starbucks. Bye!" He said and end the live. After that, the four if us did buy some Starbucks and just hang out in the room. 

A/N:
I don't really have anything to day for this chapter but thank you for the 100 views!! I love you guys!!