20

Sophia's pov
We have arrived in Orlando, FL! I was very excited for the tour could just begin. Payton was trying to get close to me as a lot as possible and I was curious to why. I mean I did just ghosted him and maybe he just want some answers. I of course would ignore him because that was my plan from the start. We went to out room and we have 4 different room. It was more like an apartment. There was 4 bedrooms, a kitchen, 2 bathroom and a living room with a flat giant TV. Me, Nessa, Josh and Payton was in the first room. Chase, Riley, Avani and Anthony was in the other room.

I put my luggage beside mine and Nessa's bed. There was 2 bed in the room. We made some Tik Toks and took some more selfies. It was fun hanging out with Nessa alone because she was very friendly. She is actually cute with Josh but I had actually shipped them before they even dated. We went live on my account while the boys played around the room. There were a lot fanpages joining my live and some are Nessa's fandom. She also told her fans 10 minutes before we went live.

"Who is in the background?"

"Where are the boys?"

"Hi Nessa!"

"charlidamelio congrats on your 10M followers on Tik Tok!!"

"brycehall call Josh and guest me please!"

"chasekeith ya dumbass!"

"Thank you Charli!" I said and keep reading the comments. "Josh come here! Bryce wanna go live with you!" Nessa called Josh which also made Payton came sat beside me. Josh came and hugged Nessa. I guest Bryce and his head popped out first. "Hey, Bryce!" We all said. "Hey, guys! Tomorrow is the big day huh?" He said. "Yes, I'm excited!" I said. "Oh, yeah. It's your first ever tour, right? Don't worry. It'll be fine and of course you're gonna be nervous but it'll be fine. Oh and congrats on 10M followers on Tik Tok and 5M on Instagram!" He said. "Thank you and I will remember what you just said." I said. We talked more with Bryce and then guest more fans.

Me and Payton were left alone because the couples have to go buy some pizzas. He was sitting beside me while both of us played with our phones. I was just liking and reposting some fan's edits. I also commented on my favs. "I'm sorry if I did anything to make you became distance all the sudden." He suddenly said. I didn't expected for this day to come. "It's not your fault actually. I'm just really nervous and when I'm nervous, I will make myself distance with everyone." I said and looked at him. He was already looking at me. "Well, don't be. We will be there for you the whole road trip no matter what happens." He said. I nodded and the couples came just in time.

We ate 2 boxes of the pizzas while watching some movies. We were watching 'To All The Boys I've Loved, PS I Still Love You' because the boys haven't watched it yet. I watched the movies couple of time because of Noah Centineo. He is so cute but not hot. He was also in 'Charles Angels' which is a movie I also like not just because if him.

After everything, me and Payton become close again. I actually miss his attention. The things that I told wasn't a lie either because it was also a habit I have since I was a little girl. The teachers love watching me perform and I always love to performing but I just don't like the feelings before the performance.

Chaser

So you and Payton? 😉

What's wrong?

I see you guys were flirting in your live

Yeah he apologized when the couples went out

Oh

I said the truth except it was my anxiety habit not the dream

Why not?

I don't know I just don't want to tell him yet and I will tell later on

Well ok then
Goodnight bby 😘

Night Chaser 😆