Chapter 22: Bad Deeds

Mulai dari awal

Ty's POV

I wasn't feeling this whole interview thing. It would just be hours of asking the same questions and dealing with psychos who only want to be around me because I'm an artist. When I got to the studio at 11 there was already a bunch of people standing around in the waiting room, some looking like they were about to have a nervous  breakdown and the others as if they were overly excited to see me. Except this one girl I saw sitting in the corner reading a magazine.

Alex was my friend since high school, we had the same interests and he acts as my road manager, PRO and photographer all in one. "Alex what the fuck bro!" I shouted. We weren't getting anywhere with the interviews and it was stressful. Then that girl I saw in the corner walked in. "Good Day, my name is Rochelle Blake."  She said in a soft but powerful voice. She was wearing grey tight fitting pantsuit with heels. She looked at me and smiled then put her head down.

"Well Ms. Blake would you have a seat and let's begin the interview?"  Alex said while looking at her files. Surprisingly Rochelle knew what she was about. She knew my songs, which artists were interested, my gym routine and she has a very impressive record and letters of recommendations." She knew her shit.

"Yo Ty, I think she's the one. Perfect eye candy but she keeps it professional and she knows her fucking shit yo. Let's test her out for the week. Think that could work?"  Alex whispered to me.

"Well she answered our questions correctly. She passed the test. The recommendations are great. Why not? I was thinking the same thing."  I said while standing up. "Welcome to the team. You have one week to prove to us you deserve this job. You get paid weekly. It's $25 an hour. You get the company car and we'll be seeing a lot of each other. See you tomorrow morning at 8. Safe drive home. Get some rest you have a lot of catching up to do."  I got up leading everyone out of the door.

Rochelle just smiled at me and said she'll do her best and not let us down and we all headed downstairs.

I called Kiara to tell her I'm on my way home and I'll be bringing home some food and some wine.

When I got home it seemed as if Kiara wasn't really being focused. She barely ate her food and didn't touch her wine. "Kiara, you okay? Need to talk about something?"  I asked. She shook her head and came over to my side of the table to sit on my lap. Big baby. I lifted her up and took her upstairs into the bedroom.

"Stay in bed and get some rest. I'll  clean up and take a shower then come lay with you." 

Kiara's POV

I was laying in bed waiting on Ty then my phone went off. "Ugghh! Who tf could this be?"  It was an Instagram notification so I checked it.

@BeautyQueenRo: Remember me? I bet you do. I got a job out here, nice seeing you though Kiara. Hope we can link up soon.

"She has a job out here? Link?"  I asked myself. How could I let this situation get this far. Just then Ty came out of the shower. She looks so yummy with that new line up.

"Hey babe. We finally found an assistant. She wears those big square glasses so she kinda looks like a nerd. Her name is Rochelle Blake and she seems like she'll be the right fit. She got a lot of links and knows the business very well. She a got a fat ass-"  I swung at Ty cutting her off.

"I ain't playing Ty. Don't fuck with me. Fat ass? I'll fat ass my fist in your throat next time. Try me."  She was laughing like something was funny. Swear to God amma beat her ass someday.

"Yeah yeah you got a fat ass baby. Which I'm  bouta kiss and rub right now."  Ty said while taking my clothes off.

The next day

After Ty left to go to the studio I replied to Rochelle.

@bonafidechick: why are you talking to me? Stay away from me. We are never linking. I have a girlfriend remember?

@BeautyQueenRo: girl. Don't flatter yourself. I saw you and just felt like letting you know I was in your city and wanted to have coffee. Bye hoe

This bitch got some nerve. How do I even tell Ty this?

Ty's POV

Rochelle was already at the studio when I got in. She was in her office sorting out files and updating my contact list. I popped up at her door letting her know I'm just checking to see how everything is going. Rochelle was light skinned with long thick curly hair. She had it in a sleek bun wearing an above the knee red dress which hugged her curves perfectly. Dam. She winked at me and I made my way to my office to talk some things over with Alex.

"Yo bro. That chick right there already made some calls and you got two paid gigs already. She helped me with the accounts a bit and already started her own work. Ty. She's the one. But she got 6 more days to impress us." Alex spoke with joy in his voice.

"Oh word? She's impressing me already. But have you seen that ass? God damn! I'm trying to stay on the straight and narrow. I ain't trying to get beat up by Kiara and have you laughing at me all week."  I said while looking over the accounts. "Mayne, she fine as hell for real though. But I see the way shorty be acting all shy around you. Wouldn't be surprised if she has a crush on you." Alex replied.

It was lunch time and I was heading out the door to pick up our orders and Rochelle called out to me. "Yes Ms. Blake?"  I turned around to see her trying to run in her heels.

"I thought I could come with. Get a taste of how you run things and your day to day routine. Figured it would help. I could do everything else for you while you work. After all. That is why I'm here." She said.

After we got into the car, I was looking for my wallet. Rochelle found it and handed it to me. Our eyes met and we were staring at each other. We both leaned in for a kiss and I stopped myself.

"Shall we proceed Miss Blake?"  I pointed to the road.

I wanted to kiss her so badly.