🍒 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡-𝐔𝐩!! 🍒

Start from the beginning

Noriyaki squeaks and scrambled behind you, he remembers he was the one who hurt him at the cherry forest.

???: I didn't you would survive inside that forest but it's Time to go, Little birdie~

He smirked and pointed his shotgun at you and him, he doesn't care even you got killed or got hurt. But your father interfere and the bullet went straight to the roof.

F/n: Y/n! Take Noriyaki out of here! Now!!

Suprised and nodded, you scooped up Noriyaki who he squeaked before Tan-Tan followed you both.

After getting out of the house you mentioned Noriyaki to fly away and never come back.

Noriyaki: Why? You don't love me anymore??

He sniffed and whimpered you panickly said no, he was way too precious to you but he needed to go before the huntsman catches over, Tan-Tan jumped at the window and looked at Noriyaki with a cloak on his mouth.

Y/n: Here take this with you so no one recognize those feathers and wings

You put on the cloak around his neck and neatly tied it before kissing his nose, you pet his head. He was wailing unstop.

Noriyaki: I don't wanna go! I don't wanna go! I wanna be with you!!

He whined, clicking your tongue before putting both of your hand on his shoulders.

Y/n: Nori! You don't understand!! That huntsman you told me before is hunting you down! Your life is on the line not mine...

He was struck when you hugged him, he purred at the warmth before hugging back.

Y/n: I'm going to miss you, Now-

???: You bitch!? Where are you!!

You panickly looked at Noriyaki and nodded, He kissed your lips gently before flying away. You touched your lips and smiled, before the huntsman was out of the house.

???: You! Where is he!? Where is the harpy!??!

He screamed greedily, you winced and glare at the man.

Y/n: Like I know! Come on Tan-Tan

The cat jumped on your arms as the huntsman chases you both. You whimpered remembered what happened to your own father hope he's alright.

When heading to the town, the whole townfolk notices the Fisherman's daughter in panic holding their cat. One took a notice as well and stopped you.

Harold: Y/n? Calm down what happened??

Y/n: Papa got hurt at the way home! I was being chased down by the huntsman!

Not until the man who chased appears and glare down at you, before he approach he was thrown by a tomato.

Leda: Hey you! Yes you! Get out of our town immediately!

Pepper: Yeah! Get out!!

Before another one throw a bucket this time and another a rock. They throw everything they had until he retreats he flashes you a cruel glare before running way from the forest.

Harold: I shall call the authories to rush down to your father okay? Don't panic

You only nodded, after that you found he was injured by the knee the citizens were wise to rebuild the house once again while you two at the hospital.

Y/n: I miss you already, Nori...hope your fine

When you meet again...✨💛💫:

A year after the mess...

At the age of 18, you graduated and started to become a doctor feared that your father might use some help from you.

Many man came over for asking from the hands of marriage. But your father agree on this because he wanted a grandkids and you thinking you'll be alone anymore.

Though disappointed, you decline the male's offer as they walk away defeated. But this one is never going to give you up. And it annoyed you while you research then he suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Polnareff: Mademoiselle Y/n! Good morning how are you this fine morning?

You give a straight face before writing back down on your medical degree. Then suddenly he screamed girlishly, you checked noticing a bunch of screeches and clothes scratches. You couldn't believe what you saw...it's him!

Y/n: Nori? You came back ofm-!

Polnareff scaredly hugged you, you growled and push him off of you. You jumped off the window and greet the cherry-red harpy who its action is like a dog.

Noriyaki: Y/n! Yes I came back after years of pain and grief but no matter I'm here now!

He proudly exclaim, You giggled and tickle the hell out of him, he was laughing mess.

Noriyaki: Y/n! Stopped it I'm not that *giggle stop it!!

You stopped and pet his head, sensing a purr. His cherry-red tail wagged. He was almost the age as you! Surprising! He climbed on your arms before heading back inside the house. Ignoring polnareff's cries outside.

-Fin-

1967 words!!

Boi this is a suprise to you all!! Though soon I'll make Caesar as well. Not sure when but I'll make it a draft of it don't worry welp holy shit! It took a week for this so! Yeah I really love Nori so much but I firstly love Caesar before him. All my favorite characters dies anyways 😢🙃. The part of when you meet again is a true trash can't think of a another one.

That's all I can thought of!!

Stay safe and stay clean!!

Have a nice day!

-WRRYMASTER ⭐✨⚡