🍒 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡-𝐔𝐩!! 🍒

Start from the beginning

He then almost immediately nuzzle your face while hugging your form thought of yourself as a thanks from him.

???: Nori

Y/n: Eh?

???: Nori! Noriyaki!!

Y/n: Noriyaki?

Your mouth formed an 'O' and nodded before cautiously petting his cherry colored like hair hair earning a soft purr out of him.

This day he always by your side no matter what.

How you two hang-out/play...💘✨:

He was smart and sweet lil' harpy, he likes to play with you all day like building a fort, paying boardgames, especially he's a mischief when it comes to Hide n' Seek. He also like you brushing his curly hair as well! It make him very relax.

Noriyaki: Y/n!

Y/n: Hm?

He pounces out as you immediately catch him he's like a 5 years old wanting a attention to a 7 years old like yourself setting him on your lap.

Y/n: What is it? Nori?

Noriyaki: Can we...umm

You patiently wait for his response with a smile he pointed at your remote control car that your late brother gift to you.

Y/n: Oh that? You wanna play with the remote controlled car?

Noriyaki: Remote Controll Car? Was is that??

He curiously asked his tail flicked he tilt his head at you before you get the box where the remote controlled car was.

Y/n: You'll see now...Come here and I'll show you

Almost immediately, he fly next to you as you work on placing the battery on the controller and switching it on. Noriyaki poke the wire of the controller.

Noriyaki: What this do?

Y/n: Its an antenna, Nori. So he can sense where the car went like T.V antenna on the rooftop!

Noriyaki: Ohhh!! Cool!

You started the car, it moved it's wheels before circling the table and back to you two. Noriyaki was doing a bird laugh, he was too fascinated at the toy you controlled.

Noriyaki: That is so cool!! Do it again!!

He chirped raising his wings flapped it happily up and down his feathered-tail wagged in excitement, you giggle before again starting up the toy car again. Now he started to chase down the car like Tan-Tan would do but it seemed that he's hiding somewhere.

All the sudden he hit his head on the wall, he wailed. You approach him and worriedly examine him you sighed he hit the wall getting a pack of ice and place where the bum is.

Caressing his red-hair adorned by feathers he fell asleep, purring slightly. His cheeks has dried tears carefully wiping it away.

F/n: Y/n! I'm hom-..

Y/n: Shhh!

How you both cuddle:

He was like a newborn baby, he was on your top his wings wrapped around your body like vines and you were under him.

You could quite hear his cute sleep talking like. "Gimme Cherries," and "I love you Y/n Please be my bride," it makes you giggle as you quitely pet him on the head, he purred his smile appeared and his red feathered tail wagged.

How you save him from harm:

You and your father along Noriyaki with Tan-Tan beside him playing with him. Until, someone bash through the door. It's the cruel huntsman.