Chapter 45

Megan's POV

I wake up in Shawn's arms and Aaliyah's legs over mine. I giggle and try to get up without waking them up.

I get up and walk to the kitchen. I grab a bowl and pour some milk and cereal into it.

I get a spoon and sit down on the kitchen counter. I grab my phone and scroll through twitter.

I start to type Shawn and Megan but then Shawn and Lauren comes up. I click on it. I obviously trust Shawn, I'm just curious.

@thirstymendes: I SHIP #Shawren LITERALLY I LOVE THEM

I scroll through the pictures and see her wearing Shawn's sweater. She's honestly gorgeous.

I keep scrolling and see other pictures.

"Morning babe." Shawn says coming up from behind me. I slam my phone on the counter really quickly. Shit, now he knows I was looking at something.

He looks at me weird. He grabs my phone and looks at it.

He chuckles. "Why are you looking up Lauren and me?" He asks. "I was looking up Shawn and Megan but then Shawn and Lauren came up and ya." I say. "Don't worry. We only had a thing before I met you. I love you, and only you." He says. I blush and he kisses me on my forehead.

"By the way, Merry Christmas." he says. "I totally forgot!" I say laughing.

We wait for the others to wake up and then we start opening presents. At the end, Shawn was about to open mine.

I watch him open the box, and he pulls it out. "Two tickets to...Florida?" He says. "Why-" he stops to think. "Wait." he says. I smile at him. A smile appears on his face.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" He screams. I nod. "Meg! You're literally the best!" He screams and hugs me.

"I know, I know." I say laughing. "No Megan seriously I can't freaking handle this." Shawn says freaking out.

I smile at him and he smiles back. "I love you." he says. "I love you too." I say. We hug each other since his family is sitting right there on the couch.

I pull out one more thing from my pocket. "Aaliyah." I say handing it to her. She opens the envelope. "YOU GOT ME ONE TOO?!" She screams. "I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Mendes. Shawn said you guys were working but I can always buy you an extra ticket each if you guys want to come." I say smiling. "Oh no no, Megan. We are working but it was very thoughtful of you to ask. Thank you though." they say smiling.

"Were going to Harry Potter World!" I say to Shawn and Aaliyah.

"Were leaving tomorrow, so I'll help you guys pack."

(a/n: so I really don't know what it's like in Harry Potter World cause I've never wen there so I'm probably gonna skip through it. sorry.)

----

"Let's go guys!" I say. "Bye Mrs. Mendes. Bye Mr. Mendes." I say as I hug them. "We'll see you tomorrow night!" They say.

We all get out of the car and get into the airport.

"This is gonna be so fun." Aaliyah says smiling. "You never told me you were a Harry Potter fan." Shawn says. "Are you kidding. I have literally almost everything in my closet that's Harry Potter." I say.

We all laugh and go through security.

---

"I'm so tired." Aaliyah says. "Let's go to the hotel and rest since it's 11:00 PM." Shawn says.

~~~~~

Hi friends. This was kinda just a filler chapter.