Chapter 30

Megan's POV

"MEGAN!" Mahogany screams. "MAHOGANY!" I scream back. We run to each other and hug. "Who's that girl over there?" he asks still hugging me. "This bitch named Gracie. She thinks she's dating Shawn." I say. "I already hate her and I haven't even met her yet." she says laughing. "This party is gonna be so much fun!" Jacob screams. He comes behind Mahogany and hugs here and kisses her on the cheek.

"Ooh who's that hot girl over there?" Hayes says pointing to Gracie. "You ant be fucking serious right?" I ask rolling my eyes. I look over my shoulder and she's hugging Shawn's arm. "Her names Gracie." I say rolling my eyes. "NASH!" I scream as he gets out of the car, but then I see Sarah with getting out of the car too.

"Oh my god could this day get any-" I get cut off by a scream. "Gracie?!" Sarah screams. "Sarah?!" she scream back. Gracie let's go of Shawn's arm and runs over to Sarah and hugs her.

"I missed you so much!" Sarah screams. Wait, their friends? Ugh.

"How do you guys know each other?" Nash asks. "Oh, were cousins." Gracie says smiling.

THAT MAKES SO MUCH FUCKING SENSE. THEY BOTH HAVE THE EXACT SAME PERSONALITY.

I stomp inside from Cams from yard and into the guest room that I'm staying in.

I sit on the ground, holding my knees against my chest. I start to cry. What if Shawn doesn't love me anymore? Why does Sarah have to still be in my life?

After about 5 minutes of being alone, someone knocks on the door. I get up quickly, fix my messed up makeup, and open the door.

It's Maggie and Mahogany. They walk towards me and give me a big group hug. "Whatever they say, don't listen to them." Maggie says. "I can't even handle her anymore. I'm starting to think that Shawn doesn't love me anymore." I sob. "Oh my GOD. Megan, seriously stop. He loves you with all his heart. You have no idea. The way that he looks at you is just- HE LOVES YOU." Mahogany explains. There's a log silence. "Were gonna go and get ready for the party. Call us if you need anything. Ok?" they say. "Ok. thank you guys." I say hugging them. "No problem." Maggie says.

I sigh and look at myself in the mirror.

Why are you crying?

Don't cry anymore.

You're okay.

I think to myself. I sigh and walk over to my clothes to pick out an outfit for the party.

I pick our a pink skater skirt, a white crop top, and white converse.

I leave my hair down and redo my my terrible makeup. I look in the mirror and I look good.

I grab my phone and leave the room. "Megan!" Shawn screams. "Ya?!" I scream back. "I need help with stuff." he screams. "OK!" I scream. I run down the stairs and go into the living room where he was sitting on the couch.

"I need a cuddle buddy." he says in a baby voice, and opening up his arms. "I have to help go set up-"

He comes up an grabs me and pulls me down to the couch with him. "Shawwwwn." I say trying to get up. "Just stay here." He says sighing. "Fine." I sigh.

I cuddle up with him. "I missed you." he says kissing my forehead. "I missed having times like this with you." I say. "I do too, but were happily together now. We love each other." Shawn says squeezing me. "Yep." I sigh.

"GUYS GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND HELP US." Taylor screams. We get up and start setting up.

After about an hour we were all ready. A bunch of YouTubers and Viners are coming so this is gonna be fun.

When Andrea Russett came in we hugged. "I haven't seen you in like 3 months!" she screams. "This place is packed." she continues.

She catches up with her other friends, leaving me with Mahogany and Maggie.

"Imma go dance. Yall wanna come?" Mahogany asks. "Sure." Maggie says taking her hand. "I'm good." I say. "C'mon." Mahogany whines. "No really I'm ok." I say smiling. She sighs and goes with Maggie to the dance floor.

I look around at all the people. It's so crowded. Im getting a headache. I'll just go upstairs where there's no people, I hope.

I go up the stairs and start walking towards the balcony down the hallway. "Can I tell you something?" a familiar voice asks from the balcony.

I hide in the room next to it.

"Sure, go ahead." another voice says. It's Shawn...

I peak out the window to see what's going on. I see Gracie and Shawn, holding hands. She leans in to kiss him. But the worse thing is, he leans in, too.

I watch if he's gonna stop, but he doesn't. There's lips meet.

I can't believe this is happening to me. First with Sarah, then with her cousin, Gracie? Why did I fall in love with this guy? Does he think I'm just trash? This was a mistake. This wa all a huge mistake. Why did I come out here, to LA?

I stomp out of the room towards the balcony door.

He immediately pulls away when he sees me. "Megan I-" he starts. I shake my head, with tears in my eyes, and run away.

"MEGAN!" he calls after me. "MEGAN!" he screams. The shouts fade as I run away.

~~~~

SHAWN YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT.

So anyways, hi. I think this is a really long update, but sorry I it's not😘

Make sure to vote an comment! 😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍

-@muffin_mendes