Chapter 4: Before Concert Goofiness

Start from the beginning

"Okay, Louis, you get to choose between egg or chicken parm."

"Egg pretty please," he says, walking down the hall and joining us as well.

"I will have an egg one too, and you might as well get one for Simon too," Paul suggests, I add that to the order.

I get myself a turkey and cheese along with an iced latte and sent the order in. "Okay, it should be there after we get there." I see Paul tapping his finger to his wrist, giving the signal that it is time to go. "Boys, let's go!" I say as Mia and I get up off the couch and join Paul in the hallway. The boys slowly fall behind us, Niall carrying one of his guitar cases and the rest of them not carrying anything.

We get to the lobby, and Simon looks me up and down as we approach him. "Don't worry I will be changing out of this, we were running late, and I decided to order breakfast instead of getting changed because it would benefit me more to not have to deal with four hangry young men," I explain to Simon and he laughs. "I also got you an egg sandwich."

"Perfect, alright, everyone lets go; the van is waiting for us out back." He says as we follow him out the back of the hotel, so no one sees the boys.

Eventually, we get to the venue, Madison Square Garden, one of the biggest venues I have ever been in. I hop out of the van behind Niall, everyone follows Simon into the side entrance and down to the dressing room. The rest of their crew are there to help them get ready. 

"Alright, you guys got an hour to chill here before we need you on stage for soundcheck," Simon explains before leaving the room.

I collapse onto the comfiest couch I have ever sat on. Looking around the room I see lights set up around the room setting the mood and everything that the boys could need or want. All of their clothes for the concert, their hair products, and drinks Galore. I grab my backpack off the ground and begin to pull my clothes out of my bag to finally go get changed. "Breakfast is here," Paul says, coming into the room with my order.

"Oui," Louis yells, running towards Paul.

"If you spill my tea Louis, you are gonna get it." Liam aggressively says, standing up to calmly walk towards Paul. Louis immediately backs off and sits like a sad puppy on the couch. Liam walks over and hands Louis his tea and sandwich, "good boy."

"Charlie thanks again for getting breakfast, we seriously appreciate it," Niall says as he hands me my food and sits down next to me.

"Wouldn't want to deal with hangry boys, so it's my pleasure." I jokingly reply, and he gives me a cute smile.

Mia is just looking around the dressing room when Harry decides it an excellent time to change into his outfit he was actually going to wear today, "can any of you actually keep clothes on?"

"What, I like these pants better," Harry replies, sounding offended, Mia just rolls her eyes and goes to talk to Liam.

Niall and I talk as we enjoy our breakfast and soon after, I finally decide to get changed out of my pyjamas. I walk into the bathroom, quickly put my clothes on, along with my sweater, since it was a bit chilly in the dressing room. I brush my teeth and rinse my face with a bit of water and join the boys back in the room. "That's much better," I say as I sit back down next to Niall to put a bit of mascara one and fix my eyebrows up, out of the corner of my eye I can see Louis and Niall just watching me, "can I help you two?"

They quickly look away like they weren't just watching me, and Niall begins whistling, I just shake my head, smirk, and go back to finishing up my makeup. I put everything away and pull out my camera to put my memory card back into it and make sure its all set for tonight's challenge.