44

★ Ashley ★

The next morning was great. I woke up with Marissa in my arms, somehow in the night, she must have gotten more comfortable because I found her face cuddled in my chest and her hands bunched up in a cute way slightly below.

Rachel still seemed to be asleep in her bed although Cindy, Sarah and Alice were out of sight so they must have already left.

As much as I would love to stay and cuddle with Marissa, I really did have to leave, but I didn't want to leave her without anything to cuddle, so being the sweet person I was I gently picked her up while I got out myself and made my way to Rachel's bed.

Marissa was still huddled up to me so I had to turn her over so she could warm up to Rachel, I'm sure Rachel wouldn't mind. It really was too bad I was busy for now but I'd definitely finish up quickly.

Lucky for me I could borrow one of the rental cars the Hot spring provided with the service, very convenient for me. I rushed my way to the front desk and gave the owner's wife a smile, she had to be one of the sweetest women I've met. She was very old fashioned but she had a kind heart.

"Hi, Mrs Renders, how are you this morning?"

"Fine, dear. You're up quite early."

"Yeah, a new friend of mine is around here and I thought I'd go see her before she leaves, could I use one of the rental cars?"

"Of course, make sure to be careful when you drive." She chuckled, handing me one of the red keys.

I gave her my goodbye and went straight onto the road. Yesterday I wasn't able to spend time with Marissa but I knew the girls would take this chance to spend a little time of their own with her. Dad had called me and told me he had something he wanted to give me, turned out he actually wanted me to meet someone.

I'd been bugging him for a while now to find me someone who could teach me to play the guitar and I refused to have one of those strict teachers to come. Don't get me wrong they're great and all but they just weren't for me. I asked him to find an actual guitar player from a band but he wasn't up for it since most of them were still getting rid of their smoking addiction.

Honestly, I really don't understand why he would think he could risk me getting addicted too. He can really over exaggerate sometimes.

As it would turn out, dad had a friend from his work line who had a daughter a few years older than myself and knew how to play. Her name was Jillian and I met her when dad called me. She actually seemed pretty cool, she was blonde with dark roots that made her seem pretty cool and she had light blue eyes.

We basically spent the day talking about things just getting to know each other I guess. Coincidentally enough she liked girls too and her parents were okay with that. She was like me, pretty normal, never would have guessed that we played for the other team too.

I got to listen to her play and she even gave me some tips while we were at it. She wouldn't be staying for long since her dad only came by for a business trip and she came with so she'd be leaving today but I promised I'd come by to say goodbye and hang out with her for a while.

"Hey, you're early." I heard from behind me.

I was already at the hotel and it was pretty big, definitely wouldn't complain if stayed here myself.

"Yeah, I thought I'd come by and hang out before you leave. Got everything packed?" I grinned.

"Yeah, did it all last night. I was actually going to ask you if you wanted to go out and eat but since I caught you eyeing the pool table over there I guess not." She laughed.

"Hey, who said we can't do both?" I chuckled.

So it was decided. We played pool for about half an hour with yummy goodies on the side.

"You know the girl with the dark hair over there has been eyeing you for a while now, I think she's into you." Jillian wiggled her brows suggestively.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"I don't know, she's cute but I think I'll keep my options open besides I've already got my eye on someone."

"Really?" She raised her brow, making me chuckle in the process.

"What about you? Why don't you go for her?"

"Ashley she was looking at you not me, besides I kind of have my eyes on someone else too, back home."

We both laughed and finished our game. Her dad came ten minutes after and we said our byes to each other but got our emails down so we could still stay in touch. It didn't really all that long, it was only 9 when Jillian left and I'm pretty sure Marissa should be waking up around now if not I know Rachel should wake her up.

I better be on my way before I miss all the fun now.

*

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)