45

★ Marissa ★

I woke to a warm bed, although it wasn't the usual comfort I normally had. It felt different or smelt different. Now I could be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure I know Ashley's scent by now and this sure as heck wasn't it.

It may sound weird for me to have even said that but it's true, once you stay as long as I have around Ashley, it gets easier to know what she smells like.

Trying to turn I groaned into someone's chest. Okay, this definitely wasn't Ashley. As perverted as this may sound I know how Ashley's chest feels and it was a lot more... well, let's just say different.

I was rustling my legs under the covers out of bad habit and heard the groaning of this unknown person. Honestly, I really need to wake up.

Groaning more and forcing my eyes open, I looked at the very half-naked body of a girl in my bed.

Oh shit! Half naked girl in my bed!

And just like that, I fell out of the bed with a tiny scream that seemed to wake her up and give me quite the pain in the morning.

"Ouch..." That's definitely going to hurt for a while.

After a few rustling of the bed, a sleepy-looking Rachel popped out with a strange look on her face.

"Uh Marissa, what are you doing down there?" She let out a small yawn and decided to sit in that spot to listen to my answer.

"Um, I fell out?" I laughed a little.

"Anyways, why are you in my bed?" I asked it was rather strange for Rachel to be in my bed. I'd expect Ashley to be in it knowing her but Rachel wasn't really like that.

Rachel laughed a little and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand to get rid of the morning sleepiness.

"Actually your bed is right over there where you would've been with Ashley. I bet she dumped you in my bed before she left." She gave out another yawn.

"Personally I'd get back at her for it, but that's just me. I can't believe Alice didn't wake me up, I know I like to sleep but still."

Seeing as I'm completely awake now I decided to follow Rachel's move and get up myself, sitting on the floor wouldn't exactly do me good and I didn't really feel like going back to sleep.

"You know you really should sleep with more clothes on, even Ashley sleeps with more on." I sighed out.

"Really? Wow, that's a first." Rachel raised a brow.

I sighed out once again; I guess that wasn't really true.

"Okay, you're right she doesn't. I still don't understand how you can sleep with so little on. Doesn't it feel weird?"

"Nope, it feels a lot more comfortable and warm. You should try it, you'll definitely like it I promise." Rachel smiled.

Well everyone has their preference.

Yawning one last time I went into the bathroom that was attached to the room, very nice indeed and started to wash my face. I noticed that there were already toothbrushes set out into cups and what do you, there was my toothbrush among them. Well, at least I don't have to go looking for it in my bag.

While brushing my teeth now I was starting to wonder where Rachel had gone off to, she wouldn't really skip brushing her teeth or washing her face when I heard the sound of the shower started right next to me making me jump.

I spat the toothpaste out into the sink and stared wide-eyed at Rachel behind the glass door of the shower.

"Uh, Rachel..."

"Yeah?"

"Um... do you always shower when you know... someone else is in here too?" I mumbled.

Rachel laughed lightly and stuck her head out the glass door peeking out at me, making me blush at her because I was shy with this kind of thing.

"Just the girls. I mean we're all girls and we're not really strangers. I wouldn't do it if it were other people in here though. Just my besties. I'm you're our bestie too now, right?" She laughed and returned back into her shower.

"Um... right..."

*

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)