13

★ Ashley ★

Oh my god, Marissa's lips are so soft! How could I have waited so long to do this? This is the girl is driving me crazy. She hasn't pushed me back that's how I know she's okay with this. She's even kissing me back. Her tongue isn't as strong as mine but I let her have access in my mouth. I let move her tongue around mine trying to gain dominance.

My hands were sliding down her PJ bottoms and I could already feel her warm smooth skin under my touch. She moaned in my mouth and moved an inch away to catch her breath. She was gorgeous with her pink blushed face. I wanted to kiss her again but then someone's coughing grabbed my attention.

"Uh well, that was interesting... Let's move on to the next thing. Ash?"

I now noticed the some shocked, some nervous looks on the girls' faces, even Alice looked like she was lost.

I can't believe this. I completely forgot about the girls and started making out with Marissa. How could I have been so blind? Christ. I'm trying to get the girl to warm up to me not begin horrible rumours and isolate her even more or even worst ruin my high school life. Any sane person would know not to make out with a girl in front of your friends.

I let out a nervous laugh and slid Marissa lightly next to me. I took a nervous gulp before putting on a fake smile I hoped the girls bought and stood up.

"So looks like Marissa's not all that bad at this game right? Heh."

Nervous laughs were brought on and an awkward silence was replaced instead. Okay, this definitely needs a change.

"Um let's watch a film now. I'm kinda tired."

Everyone seemed to agree with that. I was going to ask Marissa to go with me to the attic to get a film but Alice interrupted.

"Why don't you get the film? You already know where they are, we'll get ready here. Come on Marissa."

She grabbed Marissa's hand and went over to a large TV that was on wheels. I felt slightly jealous when Alice held her and but I had to remind myself not to feel this way. Moments ago I was making out with her and potentially outed myself. I really need to speak with her and the girls.

I really shouldn't have drunk so much, I'm still light-headed and I don't doubt myself on doing something more stupid.

I sighed and made my way to the attic taking one last look back at the girls and at Marissa. They didn't look like they were going to bomb hell with questions or anything so I guess I shouldn't worry. But what do you when you accidentally show your friend whom which are straight, that you are gay? I'm not ready to deal with that and I don't want to pull Marissa into something like that.

Looking through the DVDs I didn't find any film I wanted to watch but then I noticed there were TV series' here too. I even found Pretty Little Liars and I didn't know it was out on DVD. I really wanna watch this I wonder if the girls would mind. Oh, what the hell, doesn't matter they're kinda drunk anyways.

I went back into the room and found the girls chatting, nothing seemed out of the ordinary so I put the DVD on and went over to sit next to Marissa.

"Hey, Marissa I didn't know you had the Pretty Little Liars series on DVD."

Marissa didn't up at me but took a bowl of popcorn and leaned back under a blanket.

"Oh yeah, Dad's always getting stuff on DVD he wants me to watch. Apparently I'm missing a lot that girls are supposed to watch. I don't really get it. What's it about?"

"It's kind of a thriller. It's got the gossip, romance then there's the mystery. You'll love it."

"Oh, I know this. My little sister watches it. I only saw the first episode with her didn't have time to see the other episodes." Said Rachel.

The DVD was in and the girls were relaxed, me and Marissa included. I don't know about the make-out scene being forgotten but looks like we're safe for now. It's was calmer now.

I put my arm around Marissa's waist pulling her into me while we leaned back. She wouldn't look me in the face but I guess I don't blame her. I shouldn't even be holding her but I can't stop myself from being selfish.

After about 5 episodes it was getting late and I was feeling sleepy. I think some of the girls might have even fallen asleep. Marissa seemed like she might be out in any second but she still had her cute watery blue eyes open watching the screen.

I smiled and moved my head into her neck getting a whiff of her sweet scent.

"Do you like it?" I whispered in her neck feeling her shiver against my breath.

She finally looked me in the face with a shocked expression. After a few seconds, she answered.

"Oh the series, yeah it's not that bad. I think 'A' is more than one person if you ask me." She whispered back.

"Oh yeah? And why do you say that?"

"Because I'm smart."

I chuckled and leaned on her shoulder enjoying the warmth of her body. The girls didn't seem to be aware of us thankfully since we were whispering.

"I'm sorry about before. If I made you uncomfortable I-"

"It's okay it was my dare remember? Now shush I wanna finish watching this."

I smiled again and leaned into her getting comfortable. I pulled her legs on top of me letting her lean back on me as we both looked at the screen. It felt great being so close to her cuddling like this.

I guess I nearly forgot how great cuddling was.

*

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)