11

★ Marissa ★

Ugh, Ashley's so touchy-feely and she isn't even drunk yet. She keeps kissing my cheek. I mean no it's not a gross wet kiss but the girl is gonna have to learn what having space means.

Right now we're in a circle on the warm doubled layer carpet floor. One of the girls, the one with the light brown hair poured our drinks for us in a plastic cup and put it in the middle.

Ashley is squashed right next to me. I honestly don't understand what this closeness means. Maybe it's because I'm an only child but I really don't get it. Is everyone like this? Well seeing as the other girls in the room aren't so much I'm thinking not then.

I felt a shiver run up my spine as I felt cold breath being blown behind my neck. I turned and glared hard at the culprit who still refused to move away from me with her annoying grin still on her face. Okay if I don't get my way with her tonight, well hell with it. I am so not letting her get away with messing with me.

"Okay girls to begin the night, lets drink! And as for you, Marissa, go easy on your first cup. Don't chug it down lest you want to choke on it. I feel like you've never drunk this stuff before so just in case, no chugging."

Alice wiggled her fingers at me as if I was up to no good. Okay is it weird for me to think maybe these girls are alike? Come on tell me that attitude from her wasn't familiar cause it's making feel like deja vu.

All the girls gulped their drinks down and I reached for mine. Before I downed mine too Ashley stopped me by holding onto my hand, keeping the cup in place.

"Take it slow, okay, or else it'll burn. The drink isn't going anywhere, you can take your time drinking it. Preferably slowly"

She had a soft smile on her face and let go of my hand watching me intently. Seeing as I felt uncomfortable I pushed my cup to my face and started drinking but slowly as Ashley said. I'm actually glad I listened to her even though she pisses me off at times cause it kind of already was burning but not really that bad. I eventually finished it very slowly may I add and the girls clapped. I rolled my eyes and leaned back.

My seating was actually right in front of the bed luckily so I could lean back. Ashley came back to my side and put her arm around my waist once again. Doesn't she have a boyfriend she can do this to? You know now that I mention it, I haven't seen Ashley hanging onto any guy at all. Maybe she's the player type? What the hell am I saying, of course, she is. Well, now that explains why she messes with me all the time.

"Okay since last time we decided I'd start up the game I'm starting. So Marissa basically I spin the bottle and whoever it lands on I get to either ask them a question for 'truth' or decide on their dare if they pick 'dare'. When they pick whatever and do it ten they spin the bottle and do the same to whoever it lands on. We always keep going until everyone's got a shot. Now, let's start this!"

Well, that sounded easy enough. I guess the questions and dares they come up with must be 'interesting' if they like the game so much. God, I hope it never lands on me. Actually I hope Ashley never makes it land on me. Can you imagine the horror she'd put me through, I can. I don't get why the girl has it in for me.

Alice spun the bottle and it kept spinning until it slowed down and landed on a girl with long black hair tied up in a ponytail.

"Awe god no." She whined.

"Now, now Rachel. No turning back. Truth or dare?"

Alice had a glint in her eyes her face grinning widely as the Rachel girl groaned.

"Ugh, fine truth."

"Awe, you're no fun. Damn, I know everything about you already... Alright, let's make this fun. If you had to make out with either gross Kevin or have sex with our lovely best friend Cindy, who would you pick?"

"Hey! Why am I included in this?" The girl called Cindy complained, but she also looked as if there was laughter she was trying to suppress.

Everyone including Ashley burst into laughter. Me? I was way out of my league here. This was a normal thing at a sleepover? My god, what else did these girls get up to?

*

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)